- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our stringer of vintage-inspired bulbs will add a charming glow and warm ambiance to a summery porch or back patio. Features a heavy-duty strand of ten Bushwick Bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection, each with a unique "squirrel cage" filament and classic bulb silhouette.
- Our durable 21' socket stringer prominently features 10 Edison-style bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection, evoking warm, vintage charm
- For increased coverage, connect up to three consecutive strands (with 40W bulbs)
- Includes ten Bushwick ST18 Bulbs with distinctive squirrel cage filaments
- Above each bulb is a hoop for decorative ease
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Are these LED bulbs?
- Are these exclusively for outdoor use only?
- Hi can these lights go on a dimmer?
- Can I string them together?
- Hi! Are back up bulbs sold separately for these strings? I would want to have back ups with my order. Thank you!
- Does the "Bushwick Stringer" come with light bulbs? I thought I read that it doesn't come with bulbs.
- Are these edison lights a wall plug in? I see in the description there battery but can you plug them into a wall too?
- If you purchase two strands can they be inter-connected like Christmas lights? If one bulb burns out does the whole circuit quit? Thanks
- any reason NOT to use LED bulbs? https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/117816/PLT-KA196MSCL22K.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT-KA196MSCL22K&utm_content=LED+Lighting+Specials&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHO_TtYW8I2hzTu8cKQ77ncqqAzR-TobrEJ-C8IzDMt_BoCO5Tw_wcB
- Is this fixture dimmable?
- Do you sell 25w e26 bulbs for usage with this light string? (I only see 40w e26 bulbs on your site.)
- Bushwick ST18 Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Stringer. If I connect 5 additional strands for a total of 6 with 10 bulbs each then you have a total of 60 bulbs and if each is 40 watts then you have a total of 2400 watts. Can a regular 110 volts outlet carry the load?
- Can you tell me the actual length of the light it self? What is the wattage and are these considered mini lights?
I'm looking to buy the Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand.
You recommend 25W bulbs but then.. you also propose to buy the bulbs from you, but you proposed 40W ?? (customer who buy this also buy these bulbs... 40w)So, I'm confused... 40 W will be ok ?
Also, how to turn it on and off ? just unplugged ? no switch ?Hello, we recommend using 25W bulbs for when multiple string lights are being connected. Each strand has a 600W limit. So, if you are planning on just using one strand a 40W bulb will work great. If you are planning on purchasing and connecting many strands (could connect up to 5 strands) then you would have to use 25W bulbs. This String Light turns On when plugged in and turns Off when unplugged. All the best!
- Can you also increase the spacing between the lights, say 4' between? How long would they take to be ready to ship?
- Will socket accept standard 25w light bulb.
- does this have a 3 prong plug?
- How long is each strand? What's the distance between each socket?
- Will this strand work with the European 220v system?
- I need 50 Bulbs in total so I plan on purchasing 5 Strands, what type of bulbs would you recommend ?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Best Outdoor Decor for Your Summer Party
It’s officially the season for backyard barbecues and summer evening dinner parties. Whether you’re throwing a big 4th of July celebration or having a quiet moment with friends, make your summer one for the books by setting the scene with festive decor for your patio, lawn or porch.Read More
Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$99.00 $44Shop Now
Flameless Resin Candle with Warm White or Color Change Options, Set of 8$25.00 $18Shop Now
Warm White 440 LED Cluster Garland Plug-In String Lights, 13ft$59.00 $29Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Silver Cascading Garland, 8.5ft$28.00 $14Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Warm White$35.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Silver Cascading Garland, 27ft$68.00 $54Shop Now
Halloween Fairy Lights, Set of 3$45.00 $19Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Green Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$22.00 $17Shop Now
Starry Silver Bead Garland Fairy String Lights, 9ft$32.00 $23Shop Now
Confetti Purple Garland Fairy String Lights, 8 ft.$32.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.