- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our stringer of vintage-inspired bulbs will add a charming glow and warm ambiance to a summery porch or back patio. Features a heavy-duty strand of ten Bushwick Bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection, each with a unique "squirrel cage" filament and classic bulb silhouette.
- Our durable 21' socket stringer prominently features 10 Edison-style bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection, evoking warm, vintage charm
- For increased coverage, connect up to three consecutive strands (with 40W bulbs)
- Includes ten Bushwick ST18 Bulbs with distinctive squirrel cage filaments
- Above each bulb is a hoop for decorative ease
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Up to 3 Strands (with 40W Bulbs)
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 10 x E26 Sockets, Bulbs Included, 120V, 600W Max Per Strand, 1250W Max When Connected
- Light Source
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 2' Between Sockets, 2' Lead Wire, 21' Total Length
- String/ Wire Color
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These lights looked good, although their light is more suited for a larger space than my small porch. 2 of the bulbs did not work but the return process for all of this was easy and I ordered some smaller lights. Although I will the smaller lights had the elongated bulb shape of these.
- Are these LED bulbs?
- Are these exclusively for outdoor use only?
- Hi can these lights go on a dimmer?
- Can I string them together?
- Hi! Are back up bulbs sold separately for these strings? I would want to have back ups with my order. Thank you!
- Does the "Bushwick Stringer" come with light bulbs? I thought I read that it doesn't come with bulbs.
- Are these edison lights a wall plug in? I see in the description there battery but can you plug them into a wall too?
- Bushwick ST18 Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Stringer. If I connect 5 additional strands for a total of 6 with 10 bulbs each then you have a total of 60 bulbs and if each is 40 watts then you have a total of 2400 watts. Can a regular 110 volts outlet carry the load?
- Can you tell me the actual length of the light it self? What is the wattage and are these considered mini lights?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Pete Nelson of Animal Planet’s Treehouse Masters is said to be a “treehouse whisperer.” With an active imagination, outstanding skill set and team, and a can-do attitude, Nelson crafts extraordinary structures, turning his clients’ pie-in-the-sky dreams into reality. In Season 8, Pete had a new kind of challenge. Christina Salway, interior designer and soon-to-be Treehouse Masters team-member, wanted to construct a family treehouse… entirely out of windows. Pete did all the heavy-lifting. We were brought in for the final magic touches.Read More
Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights, 50 Bulbs$49.00Shop Now
Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$84.00 $65Shop Now
Flameless Resin Candle with Warm White or Color Change Options, Set of 8$25.00Shop Now
Brown Solar Path Lights with Wall Sconce Converter, Set of 2$44.00Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Cool White$35.00Shop Now
Dover Rustic Tin Wooden Lantern with Warm White LED Candle, Set of 2$42.00Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$29.00 $24Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$29.00 $24Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00 $35Shop Now
Halloween Fairy Lights, Set of 3$30.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.