- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Features a set of four durable steel solar path lights, each illuminating your outdoor spaces with a warm white LED light. Powered by a solar panel discreetly placed on the roof of each light, the Burtons are set to recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing a warm glow well into the evening. Each Burton Solar Path Light is made from sturdy stainless steel, real glass, heavy-duty resin and is finished with a durable powder coat to withstand any weather. These outdoor landscaping lights are ideal for home or commercial spaces. Use as front gate lights, or add solar yard lights around your garden or patio, along a walkway or anywhere exterior lights would beautify your space.
- Set of four LED solar garden pathway lights, constructed of weather resistant glass, metal, and durable resin
- Easy to install with included ground spike and batteries. Includes one LiFePO4 600mAh 3.2V battery per light
- A single LED under the lid provides warm, yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- We recommend matching the Burton Solar Path Lights with the complementary Elloway Solar Wall Lights
- Battery Life
- Full Charge Achieved After 8 Hours in Direct Sun
- 6-8 Hours of Light After Full Charge
- Warm Matte Black
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Power Source
- Includes one LiFePO4 600mAh 3.2V battery per light
- Solar Panel
- Product Dimensions
- 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 14"H (Not Including Ground Stake)
- Automatic Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What are the stakes made of?
- How long to receive lights after ordering? Do they stay on all night after fully charged?Once shipped, your order will arrive anywhere between 1 to 7 business days (for in-stock items) based on the method of shipment and the shipping location. During checkout, you'll select your choice of shipping method and see an estimate for how soon you can expect the item. And yes they have a 6-8 hours of light after being fully charged.
- Are these plastic or metal?
- Lumens output?
- How many hours of light are needed for these ?
- How many lumens per light?
- What is the measurement from top of light to bottom of stake? Is the top very long and large? Thank you for your help. MaryAnn
- Are these lights made in the USA? If not where are they made?
- Where are the ground stakes in the package?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
4 Tips for an Eco-Friendly Yard
Incorporating a xeriscape into your backyard garden is a great way to use a portion of the yard that you have always had trouble keeping beautiful. Xeriscaping has many advantages as it allows you to use the charm of native plants in your area that also help to support the environment. Check out these tips for adding a xeriscape to your garden that is also eco-friendly:Read More
Elloway Solar Lantern Wall Lights, Set of 2$50.00Shop Now
Hammond Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$74.00Shop Now
Ignis Solar Lanterns Set of 2$59.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 8x4", Warm White$42.00Shop Now
Avalon Solar Crackled Glass Globe - Small$24.00Shop Now
Calypso Solar Post Light with Cool White and Color Changing Mode$40.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 4x4", Warm White$25.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Warm White$44.00Shop Now
Idlewild 3" Multipack, Set of 6$45.00Shop Now
Didi Small Solar Candle Light Lantern, Set of Two$30.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.