- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Burton Solar Path Lights are true to Craftsman style with detailing, reminiscent of gridded window valances that are housed in curved frames, and finished with a beautifully sculpted top. These elements evoke a relaxed and inviting mood that is perfect for illuminating gardens, patios, or pathways, and as an accent for any landscape. This set includes four steel solar path lights each emitting a warm white light from the integrated LED. Each Burton Solar Path Light is made from sturdy stainless steel, real glass, and heavy-duty resin and is finished with a durable powder coating. Powered by a solar panel discreetly placed on the top of each light, they are set to recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk to provide a welcoming glow well into the evening. These weather-resistant lights are suited for any home or commercial landscape.
- Set of four LED solar lights in a beautiful Craftsman design and are constructed of weather-resistant metal, glass, and durable resin finished in matte black
- Easy installation; includes ground spikes and rechargeable batteries
- Each of the lights incorporates one LED that emits a warm, white light which is great for creating a relaxed and inviting feel
- Ideal for softly illuminating pathways, gardens, and patios; an excellent addition to any layered landscape lighting design
- Looks great installed in a home or commercial landscape
- We recommend matching the Burton Solar Path Lights with the complementary Elloway Solar Wall Lights
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
We are quite pleased with the Burton Solar Light, they worked much better the second night.
We liked them so well we would like to order 2 more sets.+ Keep reading
- Do you need the stakes?
- What are the stakes made of?
- How long to receive lights after ordering? Do they stay on all night after fully charged?Once shipped, your order will arrive anywhere between 1 to 7 business days (for in-stock items) based on the method of shipment and the shipping location. During checkout, you'll select your choice of shipping method and see an estimate for how soon you can expect the item. And yes they have a 6-8 hours of light after being fully charged.
- Are these plastic or metal?
- Lumens output?
- How many hours of light are needed for these ?
- How many lumens per light?
- What is the measurement from top of light to bottom of stake? Is the top very long and large? Thank you for your help. MaryAnn
- Are these lights made in the USA? If not where are they made?
- Where are the ground stakes in the package?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
4 Tips for an Eco-Friendly Yard
Incorporating a xeriscape into your backyard garden is a great way to use a portion of the yard that you have always had trouble keeping beautiful. Xeriscaping has many advantages as it allows you to use the charm of native plants in your area that also help to support the environment. Check out these tips for adding a xeriscape to your garden that is also eco-friendly:Read More
Elloway Solar Lantern Wall Lights, Set of 2$50.00 $29.99Shop Now
Jade Solar Wall Lights, Set of 2$38.00Shop Now
Iced 9x6" Solar Paver Light Cool White$70.00Shop Now
Iced 9x6" Solar Paver Light Warm White$70.00Shop Now
Evan Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$70.00Shop Now
Hammond Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$74.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Paver Light, Warm White$44.00Shop Now
Ignis Solar Lanterns Set of 2$59.00 $49.99Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 8x4", Warm White$42.00Shop Now
Avalon Solar Crackled Glass Globe, Small$24.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.