- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This round, mesh cage pendant light is our contemporary take on a classic, industrial fixture. Features a sleek, black metal cage frame that reveals the warm glow from a vintage-inspired Edison bulb. Striking in an office, a hallway, or in multiples over a kitchen island.
- This modern, industrial pendant light features a metal mesh shade in a dashing bell shape, finished in striking matte black
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord. Adjust the length to perfectly fit your home
- Shown with the Bushwick Edison Bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I notice it says rubber wire. My concern is if there are problems with it straightening up completely after they are hung?
- What are the recommended led options for this pendant?You can use any LED bulb with an E26 base in this pendant! The needed brightness of the bulb depends on the location that the pendant is hanging, and how bright you'd like it to be. You can check out all of our options for LED bulbs here!
- Does this adapt to sloped ceilings?
- Can you use LED bulbs in this pendant? Is it bright enough for a kitchen or dinning room main light?You can use any bulb with an E26 base, including LED bulbs. LED bulbs come with different levels of brightness, and everyone has a differnt opinion as to what is bright enough. to get an idea of how many lumens a bulb would need to product for you to be comfortable, check out this article.
- I am looking for black industrial style pendant fixtures to convert recessed fixtures over an island. Do you have anything similar?
- Is this fixture approved for exterior applications?
- Can you please tell me what type of base does this light fixture have? model # LC003416 None of the pictures show where it attaches to the ceiling. I want to put three lights over my counter and I was wondering if there was a single base I could mount all three lights to; or, would I have to mount all three lights individually? Thank you very much. Karen
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Loft Living 101
Lofts and studios are loved for their big empty floor plans and cavernous ceilings. This leaves dwellers excited, but often confused, about how to carve out and illuminate space. Here are some tips to get you started.Read More
As Seen In
How Lighting Affects Your Mood and Productivity
The more we research the effects of lighting, the more we are discovering that lighting has a deep impact on our lives. Studies are suggesting that lighting effects numerous biological, mental, and emotional factors, and it even directly contributes to our mood and productivity.Read More
As Seen In
Dining Room Lighting Ideas: From Everyday to Entertaining
Turning Your Dining Room Lighting Ideas into Reality The dining room is the heart of the family, the place we come together to share everything from grand parties to the daily moments that define our lives. Home work and holidays, checkers and celebrations, the dining room table is the center meeting place for family life. In this 101 we share some ideas and tips on how to get the perfect glow for all activities and occasions.Read More
As Seen In
Bright Ideas for the Home Office
Across the spectrum of careers, modern work life is changing. From side hustles to full-time, work-from-home staff positions to entrepreneurship, the home office has become an essential part of our homes. Turning a spare bedroom or den into a home office that projects professionalism and maximizes productivity isn’t rocket science, but it isn’t as simple as swapping the daybed for a desk. This how-to will show you what lighting can do to help make your home office your favorite place to work.Read More
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$85.00Shop Now
Minna Pendant with Ripple Raindrop Glass$109.00 $29.97Shop Now
Windsor Heights Cylinder Glass Pendant$99.00Shop Now
Open Box Aria 8" Opal Globe Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $69.98Shop Now
Open Box Windsor Heights Cylinder Glass Pendant$99.00 $59.98Shop Now
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Open Box Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $59.98Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant , Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.