- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Add some warmth to any home's decor with these faux drip flameless beeswax candles. Each set of three candles includes one 4", 5" and 6"candle and 4 and 8 hour timer option with the included remote control. Group these three wax candles on a mantle, bookshelf, or nightstand for some added ambiance without the hazards of a real candle. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- Beeswax Color, Wax, Drip
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Candle
- Product Dimensions
- 3" Dia x 4" H, 3" Dia x 5" H, 3" Dia x 6" H
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
This is the 4th set I have purchased. I love mood lighting with candles but worry too much about fore. These are so realistic no one will ever know they aren't. They are made of wax, have drips so it doesn't look like a flat tube that has a light inside. They come with a remote control. I buy rechargeable batteries and have been using the same batteries for 5 years. I just rotate the batteries every other day.
Bought 3 sets of pillar candles previously. Early battery candles from other suppliers went through batteries quickly. I left one of the 3 set candles on continuously for 1 1/2 weeks before the batteries started to fail. amazing! Like the see through candles better, but can't resist the beeswax for the sales price. Bought over 20 for Christmas gifts. may buy more.
- Are the candles actually coated with natural beeswax, or is that a description of the color?
- I have lost the instructions for setting the timer for remote use .How do I set the candles to come on for a specific time period. We use these as an accent on a mantle.You can select either the 4 or 8-hour timer at the time you want for the candles to turn on every day. For example, if you want the candles to turn on every day at 10 am, you can select either the 4 or 8-hour timer at 10 am. It will turn off after the timer and turn back on the same time the next following day.
- Can these candles be turned on and off manually? The remote will be lost in 2 days flat in MY house, unfortunately.The Beeswax Drip Flameless Candles have a small on/off switch at the bottom, though we hope you hold on to your remote for many years. If you do lose your remote, you would not be able to use the special features such as 4 or 8-hour timer, brightness adjustment and the choice of "candle" mode (flicker) and "light mode" (steady on). :( But you can definitely still turn them on and off with the switch on the bottom of the candle.
- Are beeswax flameless candles more yellow or gold in color?
- I am looking for candles with a timer that the flame actually flickers .. Don't know how to describe but from a distance it looks like a real flame..
- Hi. I have bought the Beeswax rechargeable drip candles set of six led rechargeable. How long should I charge the candles for longer output.
- Are these indoor/outdoor lights??? Many thanks, DWT
- Do they come in ivory or white? Thx
- Can the remote turn on each candle individually (one at at time if desired)?
- Does the remote actually turn the candles on and off? I'm looking for candles for a high shelf and don't want to have to climb up everyday to turn the candles off to save battery life. Many candles with remotes actually only put the candles on standby thus the batteries are being constantly drained. Thank you
- If I buy two sets, can they be operated by one remote?
- lbz456r are they wax covered as it says "beeswax"
- on the lbz456r (beeswax) are they wax covered and vanilla scented
- New to flameless candles and am wondering if this item entitled "Beeswax" has the yellowy, buttery color that I'm seeing on my monitor but just can't be sure. I don't want to end up with white or a washed out ivory. Please advise and thanks.
- I wonder how bright - what lumen is the LED in these battery operated lights?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Cream Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$59.00Shop Now
Cream Flat-Top Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$59.00 $45Shop Now
Natural Melted-Edge Drip Slim Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$22.00Shop Now
Tall Ivory Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Signature White 3x6" Melted-Edge Wax Pillar Candle$12.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Green Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$29.00Shop Now
Ombre Smoke Glass Hurricanes with Fairy Lights, Set of 3$32.00Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00Shop Now
Vena Marble Pillar Candles, Set of 3$35.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.