- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Exclusively compatible with our Lights.com connectable Christmas String Lights, you can connect up to 6 of our Christmas String Lights together with this AA battery box. A low voltage alternative perfect for indoor and outdoor use, each battery box has a control panel on the box itself and 8-light sequence options to choose from!
- One AA battery box (string lights sold separately)
- Compatible exclusively with our Connectable LED Christmas String Lights
- 8 light sequences (Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady on), set by pressing a single button
- Weather-resistant and great for indoor/outdoor use
- Handy hook for easy installation
- Batteries Included
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Product Dimensions
- 3" Dia x 4"H
- Special Features
- Hook included on the body of the battery box
- Timer Duration (Hours)
- Automatic 6 hour timer included Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These are lightweight, small and just the thing for christmas lights!
So convenient and easy to use!+ Keep reading
We received some string lights and a solar battery pack as a gift from Lights.com. We wanted to add solar lights to an area of our back porch and decided to use a string of lights with the battery pack for that purpose instead. We love the look and your products are wonderful! Thanks!
Purchased the Christmas lights last year and was impressed with the quality. Wanted additional power sources to use the strands individually, instead of connecting 2-3. Called customer service and the person was very helpful. Received order and now I have received many compliments on my Christmas lights. Even gave a few to my 85 year old mother to use. She loves them as well.
Very convenient! Looks beautiful! My only complaint was I had already purchased a battery box (3ea) to be exact and one was defective. I was disappointed to find out that the company would not replace the defected product without producing. Shipping was a bit much at $9.00 but the lights do look spectacular!
- I have the AA lights and I can’t get the lights to turn off. Held the button for three seconds but it just cycles through the lighting options.
- I bought a D Battery Box with Timer. To use the timer do I turn them on first with the on-off switch then press the timer button? If I just press the timer button, the lights do not come on. Thanks!
- I turned them off by holding button for 3 seconds now I cannot turn them back on . How do I turn them back on?
- Can this be used with your string lights that are already battery-operated to add a timer function? E.g. the moroccan gold globe string lights?
- Can this be used with your battery powered lights to add a timer function?
- It is an 8 hour timer? I see reference to 6 hours on?
- If I set this on a timer, then change the battery while the light is off, do I need to reset the timer or does it remember mechanically?
- Can I set these to turn ON AT 3AM and OFF 8 hours later, or they only go on at dusk and OFF at dawn? Or can I completely control the phase? Are there are other products that do this?These only have a 6 hour timer. So if turned on at 3 they would go off by 9. Our solar panel turns on when it gets dark and stays on for approximately 6 hours. http://www.lights.com/solar-panel-ii-p-37341.html And our D battery box has a 6 hour timer as well but you can opt not to use it and let the lights run indefinitely. http://www.lights.com/d-battery-box-with-timer--p-34410.html
- Install string of red lights along gutter to guide EMT's to our house. Can be seen easily from street (in the dark). Turn on at battery box inside the house. Will these work? Are the lights bright enough?No these are only compatible with these lights http://www.lights.com/multicolor-100-led-strand-for-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16825.html http://www.lights.com/cool-white-100-led-rope-light-for-connectable-system-p-36616.html http://www.lights.com/color-changing-rope-lights-connectable-system-p-36619.html?xsell=1
- Does the 8 hour timer mean 8 hours on then 16 hours off then 8 hours on again, etc., etc..
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.