- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Exclusively compatible with our Lights.com connectable Christmas string lights, you can connect up to 6 of our Christmas string lights together with this D battery box. A low voltage alternative perfect for indoor and outdoor use, each battery box has a control panel on the box itself, with and On | Off button switch, 6-hour timer option, and 8-light sequence options to choose from!
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Two of the twelve lights have sections that don't light. Others seemed the same until we got them straightened out and on to another string of lights. One had a wire that was pulled out of lightbulb but we were able to repair. Can I return the two strings? Not sure what happens with customs cost etc. Please let me know.
- I have a number of strings and a battery box that I bought years ago and I have forgotten how the timer works. can you pls explain? I am thinking from reading other questions, once your turn the lights on and select a mode, press timer and the lights will stay on for a preset time and then go off? also, I'm thinking that this timer is one-time only and the lights must be turned on again manually for the next operation?
- What are dimensions of battery box
- I need to know the dimensions of this D battery box please.
- I have the warm white string lights- green wire. They're from last year. My D battery box only has two buttons. One battery box works fine, one stopped working. I have two of the three button timer battery boxes (from my color lights) but they don't seem to work with this string. my functioning box does light both strings when tested. It's definitely the one box that went bad. Should the three button box work? Do you have the two button battery boxes available?
- We have the battery box running a single strand. I can turn on the lights but they only stay lit for a short time. When they go out I'm able to turn them on again and they will go off shortly after. Will a low battery charge cause this? Thanks
- Need T-1 Type connector. Have D battery box and 2 strings of your battery operated lights.
- Do you need to purchase a power pack per strand? How do you connect multiples
- Will this battery box work with LR100MC12. The 100 led rope lights
- Will this box work with any of the battery operated string lights that do not have a timer ? How does it all connect ?
- Hello, is it possible (and if so, how would I) program this box to come on at let's say 4:00pm every day and shut off at 11:00pm?
- I set the timer but lights turn off after 1 hour can timer be programed for different time
- I have string lights already. Will this work with other string light plugs or do they specifically need to be this brand as I am only interested in buying the battery box.
- Hello, I have a grapevine tree on my front porch that I'd like to put string lights on. There's no outside power source in that location. Will the battery box with timer work for this? And, will it work with my lights, or would I need to purchase your connectable lights? Thank you.
- I ordered this box from you along with 2 stands of lights. It all worked fine for about 5 days. Now the battery box is stuck and will not turn off/on. The green timer light is lit but will not turn off. I need to fix it or return it. The whole set is not usable with out the battery box. This is my second try at contacting you. Please let me know what to do.
- Bought this box with 2 100 light strands. It worked for about 4 days. Now the green timer button is lit, but I can't turn the box on or off, or get the timer button to turn off. No lights are lighting for last 24 hrs. All new batteries and timer button is lit up green but not functioning. What to do?
- with 6 strings, about how long will a set of batteries last? This would be outdoors in the winter.
- I need to put these on a wreath that is up high so with the timer on this do i have to hit the timer button everyday? Meaning i would have to climb up and hit the button daily, or can i set a time that they come on and off?
- Im looking for a battery operated box that I can just plug the string of lights and not have to worry about wires everywhere. Is this what I'm getting?
- Hi! does this timer allow me to have different color strings go on and off alternating
- How do you set the timer. If it goes for 6 hrs can I have it start at a certain time and how do I do that?
- do you have a battery box that I can plug a regular plug into.
- I have some small patio lights that I want to use outdoor but do not have a plug close enough and don't want to run a bunch of extension cords from inside. Will this work for that purpose.
- We bought item no. L3DD12 Battery Box - it doesn't mention if the battery boxes can be used outdoors.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
String Lights 30% Off Sale
Deck the halls with festive string lights. We’ve handpicked a collection of our favorites to get you started. Save 30% on everything on this page (even products already on sale!), now through Monday, December 11th. To redeem, use code MERRY30 at checkout.Read More
Plug-in Transformer$14.00 $8Shop Now
Solar Panel II$25.00 $12Shop Now
AA Battery Box with Timer$12.00 $5Shop Now
Multicolor LED Christmas Lights$16.00 $4Shop Now
Beeswax Drip Flameless Candles with Remote - Set of 3$30.00 $20Shop Now
Flameless Resin Candles with Warm White or Color Change Options, Set of 12$46.00 $32Shop Now
Multicolor 100 LED Connectable Battery String Lights, with D Battery Box$19.00 $6Shop Now
Surreal Flame Candle, Rose Gold$45.00 $29Shop Now
Winter Icicle 20 LED Battery String Lights, Set of 2$24.00 $5Shop Now
Metallic Mercury Gold Glass Poured Wax Votives, Set of 3$22.00 $16Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.