- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How much is the shipping? I looked everywhere and I can't find it. Also if I order 2 sets is the shipping price the same?
- do these take 1 or 2 batteries each? If you do turn to off position, they will not cycle back on, correct? So, you extend the life if you only use occasionally and turn off manully? THank you.
- So I just got these in the mail today and turned them on at four and it is now 10 and they are still on. Aren't they supposed to turn off in five hours??? The item number on the box is LTT412 and it says they have a five hour auto timer.
- can these be used outdoors in luminaries that will be exposed to the elements
- Are these candles waterproof? I have the plastic luminaries and the Lumabase, but I want to know if I can leave these lights outside in the plastic luminaries even if it rains. Thanks!
- aRE THE VERY SMALL CANDLE LIGHTS AMBER COLORED OR WHITE LIKE SOME OF THEM ARE AND DO THEY FLICKER?
- I just wanted to confirm that these tea lights DO have a timer? I have ordered timer tea lights from two other stores but when they arrived, they actually did not have the auto on/off capability.
- IF I ORDERED THESE FRIDAY NOV. 23 FLAT RATE, WHEN WOULD THEY GET HERE? ZIP 67114Thank you for your question, This item is actually currently not in stock, We aren't expecting them to arrive until next week. So unfortunately I'm unable to fully answer that question at this time, My apologies. If they were available it would take approximately 3-4 days for arrival.
- does total running time mean actual running time . in other words about 14-16 total days of 5 hour periods?
- What is the measurement of a tea light?Hi Barbara, Unfortunately this item isn't in our warehouse just yet, So we have no logistics available for you at this time. They're expected to arrive on the 26th At which time I'm sure the description will be updated. But if it's anything like our other tea lights it'll be about 1.5" in diameter And 1.25" high. Thank you for your question, Have a very happy thanksgiving, Michael Barreto Customer service representative.
- How do you set when the 5 hour period is with only and on/off button?
- How many hours will the battery last?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$29.00 $24Shop Now
Victoria White 10" Smooth Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00Shop Now
Rosalind Textured Silver Slim Pillar Candles, Set of 4$35.00Shop Now
Gold Ombre Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00Shop Now
Warm White Flameless Party Votives - Set of 12$26.00 $18Shop Now
White Pearl Flameless Pillar Candles with Remote, Set of 3$25.00Shop Now
Bark Flameless Wax Candles, Set of 2$23.00 $15Shop Now
Gold Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$24.00Shop Now
30 LED Silver Fairy Light Mason Jar, Set of 2$29.00Shop Now
Warm White Melted Edge Flameless Ivory Wax Votives with Timers, Set of 15$34.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.