- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
These magical Avalon Globes are perfect additions to any outdoor space. Once turned on, these landscape lights are maintenance-free. An interior solar panel harnesses the sun’s energy, recharging the battery throughout the day. They will turn on automatically at dusk, providing light well into the evening. Place them in full sunlight along driveways or pathways, group in multiples in your garden, or dot your seating area for a bubbly, whimsical ambiance for hours into the night.
*For decorative use only. Not intended to be recessed. Take care to place in areas safe from standing water.
- One medium solar glass globe, capturing a string of beautiful warm white fairy lights with 15 LEDs
- The crackled surface adds texture and disguises the solar panel, while still protecting the lights inside- built to withstand the elements
- One 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 300mAh battery included per light
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Excellent shopping experience. Fabulous product. Mind blowing customer service.
-John Paul+ Keep reading
- Are the batteries replaceable? If so, where would one purchase them? If not, how long do they last? Thank you.
- How much does the large light weigh? My balcony is on the water and at times very windy.
- Size of largest globe?
- Will the solar panels light up if the spheres are in indirect light like my covered patio?
- Will these work inside, at night, if set in sunlight during the day?
- It looks like they can be placed on the ground or any surface?
- Where were they made?
- Does the black bottom detach from the globe so that you can get to the inside of the globe. Do you sell replacements for that black bottom?
- How much do they weigh?
- What do I do if water gets inside of them?
- All 3 sizes say 6x6? What are the true sizes?
- How long do they stay lit when the sun goes down?
- Can I mount these sideways?
- Are these ok in rain?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Chelsea Solar 11.5" Black Metal Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$60.00Shop Now
Marrakesh Lantern with String Lights, Amber$35.00 $24.99Shop Now
Open Box Nantucket Blue Medium Solar Metal Lantern - Set of 2$65.00 $29.96Shop Now
Chelsea Solar 11.5" Red Metal Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$60.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Cool White$44.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Warm White$44.00Shop Now
Marrakesh Lantern with String Lights, Blue$35.00 $24.99Shop Now
Open Box Perry Open Frame Lantern, Medium, Set of 2$48.00 $29.96Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 8x4", Cool White$42.00Shop Now
Quincy Black Medium Solar Metal Lanterns, Set of 2$65.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.