- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The minimal and versatile Atlas features a simple, frosted vanity light, bookended by two elegant, satin nickel prongs. Above a mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
- Vanity light utilizes our proprietary opal glass, finished off with frosted glass end caps preventing harsh or glaring effects, while enhancing the brightness, clarity and quality of light
- All angles covered - back panel matches the finish of product, providing a beautiful reflection when mounted on a mirror
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 12 watts of energy - equivalent to one 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .5" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 10" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 68 Integrated LEDs, 12W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 960 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 5.5" W x 11.5" H x 3.5" Deep
- Product Weight
- 2lbs Download Manual
- What kind of bulbs does it use? Where can I get replacements?The Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options
- I'm looking for Gold Vanity Lighting. Is the aged brass finish more a gold or more of a brown?The Atlas 11" Wall Sconce in the aged brass are all individually hand-finished, so there is some variation between each light- the process is part of the artistry of the product and creates a much richer finish than just plain gold or brown. As always, it comes down to the eye of the beholder, but I'd say it's closer to a rich, layered gold than anything brown.
- This isn't just for bathrooms? I think I might like this for my entry way- is that ok?
- Can they be installed with light tube pointing down?
- Hi, I wanted to use these in my vanity powder room with white gloss white floating vanity and a gold round mirror. This is for a bathroom that needs modern vanity lighting and already has a narrow mirror with a gold vanity frame and stainless steel faucet.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Atlas Collection
With its bold shapes, satiny finishes, and matte, opal glass, our newest collection offers minimal and versatile fixtures that are perfect for the contemporary home. The Atlas Collection comprises everything from elegant, understated flush mounts to simple, yet eye-catching wall sconces, providing stylish lighting solutions for every room.Read More
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
How To Choose And Install Wall Sconces
Wall sconces serve a variety of purposes. From adding a layer of flattering ambient light, compensating for where the overhead lighting doesn’t reach or isn’t an option, or even to establish a specific decorative or design effect, sconces are a flexible stylish addition to most spaces. So we’ve put together a guide for a few particular places in the home that can benefit from a wall sconce or three, and tips for installing them in each space.Read More
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Satin Nickel$169.00 $119Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$229.00 $159Shop Now
Sloane Textured Glass LED Sconce, Aged Brass$89.00 $69Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity, Satin Nickel$129.00 $89Shop Now
Kingston Wall Sconce, Satin Nickel$79.00 $57Shop Now
Prospect Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Satin Nickel$89.00Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$249.00 $179Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants and Schoolhouse Glass, Satin Nickel$399.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.