- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Atlas 36” Vanity combines classic finishes and a simple silhouette for a remarkably gorgeous and versatile fixture. The opal glass shade, made exclusively for our Atlas Collection, provides the perfect look and light diffusion against the sleek, hand-finished chrome backplate. Matching machined steel clips and a central band hold the shade in place. No details are overlooked, with even the backside of the vanity light finished in chrome providing a flawless look in the reflection when mounted on a vanity mirror. The fixture is lit by extremely bright, energy-efficient integrated LEDs to provide even, natural light along the entire length of the glass. A truly versatile light, the Atlas may be installed vertically or horizontally as to integrate seamlessly in bathrooms, foyers, or halls. The clean-lines compliment an array of design styles, including modern, traditional, and transitional. Install a dimmer and enjoy an entirely customizable lighting experience.
- The Atlas Vanity features our beautiful, proprietary opal glass shade. This special glass prevents glare or harsh light, while enhancing the clarity and brightness
- Smooth dimmability with stable, non-flickering “true-to-life” LEDs that provide accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 38 watts of energy - with the brightness equivalent to four 100W incandescent bulbs
- Bright LEDs that emulate natural daylight (3000K), allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space
- Backplate Dimensions
- 7" L x 5" W x .5" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2 - 2.5" Dia x 17.5" L
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I bought two of these for my master bath. I installed them MYSELF, and that is just crazy but it was really easy! I have big his and hers sinks, and these work great as above vanity lighting. They're really bright and they're not too yellow like some bathroom lighting can be. five stars.
- What do I do? My contractor broke the glass part and I need a new one. help!
- Does this have an on/off switch or a pull cord on the fixture?
- What kind of dimmer does this use? Does it come with a dimmer?
- I understand that the bulbs wouldn't need to be replaced for 50,000 hours, but when they do go out, how would you replace the bulbs?The Atlas 35.5" LED Vanity Light uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It should last for a really long time, but if you do run into problems, it's possible to get the LED board changed out. If you have any issues, give us a call and we'd be glad to look into options for you.
- Can the LED bulbs be replaced when they go out.The Atlas 35.5" LED Vanity Light uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Atlas Collection
With its bold shapes, satiny finishes, and matte, opal glass, our newest collection offers minimal and versatile fixtures that are perfect for the contemporary home. The Atlas Collection comprises everything from elegant, understated flush mounts to simple, yet eye-catching wall sconces, providing stylish lighting solutions for every room.Read More
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Atlas 12" Round LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Atlas 12" Round LED Flush Mount, Chrome$199.00Shop Now
Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$259.00Shop Now
Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$259.00Shop Now
Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity, Polished Nickel$99.00Shop Now
Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Atlas 16" Square LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Polished Nickel$129.00Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Polished Nickel$179.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.