- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Atlas 24” Vanity Light combines classic finishes and a simple silhouette for a remarkably gorgeous and versatile fixture. The opal glass shade, made exclusively for our Atlas Collection, provides the perfect look and light diffusion against the sleek, hand-finished chrome backplate. Matching chrome machined steel clips hold the shade in place. No details are overlooked, with even the backside of the vanity light finished in chrome, providing a flawless look in the reflection when mounted on a vanity mirror. The fixture is lit by extremely bright, energy-efficient integrated LEDs to provide even, natural light along the entire length of the glass. A truly versatile light, the Atlas may be installed vertically or horizontally as to integrate seamlessly in bathrooms, foyers, or halls. The clean-lines compliment an array of design styles, including modern, traditional, and transitional. Install a dimmer and enjoy an entirely customizable lighting experience.
- The Atlas Vanity features our beautiful, proprietary opal glass shade. This special glass prevents glare or harsh light, while enhancing the clarity and brightness
- Bright LEDs that emulate natural daylight (3000K), allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space
- Smooth dimmability with stable, non-flickering “true-to-life” LEDs that provide accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 28 watts of energy - with the brightness equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Backplate Dimensions
- 7" L x 5" W x .5" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 23.5" L
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can I install this up and down instead? Like as a sconce?The Atlas 24" LED Vanity can be installed vertically or horizontally. It looks great and works beautifully as a sconce. Most often, this the fixture has been used as vanity bath lighting, such as lighting for vanity mirror, but it also looks really nice placed as a set of sconces next to a modern headboard or in a foyer.
- Is the light all the way up and down the tube like it is in the pictures? If I use this for bathroom lighting sconces instead of over the vanity lighting will there be any hotspots to worry about not touching?
- Sometimes it's too bright for me in the morning. What kind of dimmer do I buy to make it work with this?
- Can I install this vertically as a sconce instead of horizontally?
- Can I purchase an extra glass shade? The kids broke ours rough housing.
- What happens when the LED lights go out? Can they be replaced or do you have to dispose of the entire light?
- What bulb does this use?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Atlas Collection
With its bold shapes, satiny finishes, and matte, opal glass, our newest collection offers minimal and versatile fixtures that are perfect for the contemporary home. The Atlas Collection comprises everything from elegant, understated flush mounts to simple, yet eye-catching wall sconces, providing stylish lighting solutions for every room.Read More
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Chrome$199.00Shop Now
Owen 3-Light Vanity Wall Light, Polished Nickel$259.00Shop Now
Harper LED Cylinder Glass Rod Wall Sconce, Polished Nickel$139.00 $49.97Shop Now
Owen 2-Light Vanity Wall Light, Polished Nickel$179.00Shop Now
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Chrome$99.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.