- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile Atlas Flush Mount features a modern square profile elevated with an elegant chrome border. A clear glass halo held in place by matching chrome machined steel clips adds tasteful, well-considered detail while keeping with the simple aesthetic. Bright, pure light is filtered through a beautiful silkscreen glass diffuser for truly remarkable overhead lighting. This flush mount features 116 integrated LED lights, built to provide highly functional light and the ability to smoothly dim down creating ambient light, all while dramatically reducing energy consumption. A beautiful, modern flush mount light, the Atlas ceiling light has style that works in nearly any space from kitchens to bedrooms to hallways.
- The Atlas delivers perfect, natural light through a white silkscreen glass interior paired with our side diffuser, providing a glare-free environment from all angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 24 watts of energy - equivalent to two 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability with stable, non-flickering “true-to-life” LEDs that provide accurate reflection of skin tone and color (3000K, 90+ CRI)
- Easy installation - seamless mounting design provides an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Versatile and smart, this light can be installed as either a ceiling or wall sconce.
- Canopy Dimensions
- 10" x 10" x 1"
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Glass Dimensions
- 11.5" x 11.5" x .25"
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What's CR190? What does that mean?CRI is a rating that discribes how accurately a light source illuminates objects- the closer to 100 the better. A CRI of 90 means really good, true-to-life light. For a more through explination, take a look at this article.
- Is it real glass or is it cheap plastic?
- Does this come with a warranty?Yes, The Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount is covered under our warranty policy! Even if something happens after the warranty runs out, please call us and we'll be able to look into what kind of options you have. For the full warranty policy, check here: https://www.lights.com/warranty
- Can I install this outside in a covered porch?The Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount is made as an indoor light only. Depending on where you live it might be ok, but we don't recommend it. Any kind of weather can damage the finish and because it is rated for damp locations (like your bathroom) only, it would need some modifications to be safe outside where rain could get at it.
- Can this be installed above a shower/bathtub?The Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount is rated as "damp located". This means that it's good for rooms that are steamy and damp, but is not good in places that will get hit with water directly. A space directly above a shower or bathtub usually needs a light that is "wet located" instead of "damp located". For more information on how to know what your space needs, give us a call on our customer service line. Lights Customer Service 866-490-9358.
- What kind of bulbs does it use? how do you change them?The Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options.
- Does glass remove for easy cleaning/dusting?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Chrome$219.00Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Chic Dome Glass, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$199.00 $99.99Shop Now
Atlas 12" Square LED Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Ronan 32" Linen Glass LED Vanity Light, Chrome$219.00Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$189.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.