- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The minimal and versatile Atlas features a simple, frosted square, elevated with an elegant, satin nickel border. This flush mount features 152 integrated LED lights, built to provide functional, yet ambient light while dramatically reducing energy consumption. Perfect for a bedroom, hallway, or kitchen.
- Optimal light diffusion - white silkscreen glass interior paired with our side diffuser creates glare free environment from all angles
- Easy installation - seamless mounting design provides an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Design meets function - solid metal supports extend from the base of the fixture to the edge of the glass
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 29 watts of energy - equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 13" Dia x 1" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Satin Nickel
- Glass Dimensions
- 15.5" Dia x .25" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 152 Integrated LEDs, 29W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 2320 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 16" Dia x 3" H Download Manual
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
Atlas 35.5" LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$299.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Chrome$219.00Shop Now
Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$169.00Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Finn 11" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$179.00Shop Now
Isla 18" LED Fabric Shade Scalloped Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$229.00Shop Now
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Satin Nickel$219.00Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$299.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.