- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile Atlas Flush Mount features a sleek, modern round profile, elevated with an elegant aged brass border. A clear glass halo held in place by matching brass machined steel clips adds tasteful, well-considered detail while keeping with the simple aesthetic. Bright, pure light is filtered through a beautiful silkscreen glass diffuser for truly remarkable overhead lighting. This flush mount features 152 integrated LED lights, built to provide highly functional light and the ability to smoothly dim down creating ambient light, all while dramatically reducing energy consumption. A beautiful, modern flush mount light, the Atlas ceiling light has style that works in nearly any space from kitchens to bedrooms to hallways.
- The Atlas delivers perfect, natural light through a white silkscreen glass interior paired with our side diffuser, providing a glare-free environment from all angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 29 watts of energy - equivalent to three 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability with stable, non-flickering “true-to-life” LEDs that provide accurate reflection of skin tone and color (3000K, 90+ CRI)
- Easy installation - seamless mounting design provides an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 13" Dia x 1" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Glass Dimensions
- 15.5" Dia x .25" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 152 Integrated LEDs, 29W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 2320 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 16" Dia x 3" H Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What happens when it burns out? Does it end up with hotspots like florescent lights? How do I change the LED "bulbs"?The Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. The LED board won't have hot spots like old florescent bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options.
- Could i hang this on the wall instead of on the ceiling?
- It looks like it's really bright- does it get really hot when it's on?
- Would this be too bright for an upstairs hallway?
- What bulbs go in it?
- Is this a warm light? Or is it blue?
- I am going to replace the flush mount light in my foyer. I already have a dimmer installed for the light i have now, will it work with this new light?Not all dimmers work with all LEDs. Check the model name and number against list of dimmers of dimmers we've tested on the Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount and see if your dimmer is there. The list is located on the Product Specification tab on this page. If it's not there, it still could work! We just haven't tested it.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Atlas Collection
With its bold shapes, satiny finishes, and matte, opal glass, our newest collection offers minimal and versatile fixtures that are perfect for the contemporary home. The Atlas Collection comprises everything from elegant, understated flush mounts to simple, yet eye-catching wall sconces, providing stylish lighting solutions for every room.Read More
As Seen In
Pre-Holiday Home Updates
The most recent updates on sales, featured designers or projects that we are excited about.Read More
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Chrome$219.00Shop Now
Atlas 36" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Tapered Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Atlas 36" LED Vanity Light, Chrome$299.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Satin Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount, Bronze$39.00 $29Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Aged Brass$399.00 $299Shop Now
Isla 18" LED Fabric Shade Scalloped Flush Mount, Aged Brass$229.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Arlo Pendants, Aged Brass$269.00Shop Now
Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Flush Mount, Aged Brass$169.00 $119Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.