- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn-of-the-century industrial lighting, the Asher collection brings a modern farmhouse flair to your home or commercial space. This hanging barn light features a modern 16" shade, suspended on a black cord from a round canopy, and has a durable, powder-coated finish. The red finish with white interior adds a whimsical note and a fun pop of color to any design. Designed and safe for covered outdoor use, this industrial-chic pendant also works great indoors for a kitchen, entryway, or restaurant space, or brings soft, direct light to a veranda, front porch, or covered patio. The Asher Outdoor Hanging Light is part of a larger collection of fixtures to complete your lighting needs.
- Ceiling mounted fixture features a single bulb encased in an updated barn-style light to fit any decor
- Red finish with white interior will add whimsy to any design
- Includes 128” of cord, in black, to customize the height for the perfect fit
- Perfect when used alone to brighten up a small space or in a group to light an area
- Damp location rated and weather resistant finish that will stand up to the elements
- This ceiling-mounted light takes a single E26 bulb (sold separately)
- Backplate / Canopy Dimensions
- 4.5" Dia x 1" D
- Bulbs Included
- ETL, Damp
- Matte Red, White, Black cord
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Installation Options
- Maximum Wattage
- Min / Max Height
- 11" Min / 131" Max
- Number of Sockets per Item
- Product Dimensions
- 16" W x 16" D x 11" H
- Product Weight
- 1.75 lbs
- Shade/Glass Dimensions
- 16" Dia x 8" H
- Socket Type
- E26 Download Manual Download Cutsheet
- Can this hang from a sloped ceiling?You can mount the Asher flush mount on a sloped ceiling, but it will remain tilted on that sloped angle. The Asher pendant has a flexible and adjustable cord, that could be used on a sloped ceiling, but allows the shade of the pendant to hang level. Hope that helps!
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Barn Light Collections
Inspired by classic barn lights, these fixtures add a touch of rustic charm to any indoor or outdoor space. Our Barn Light Collections are offered in wall, ceiling, and post lights, as well as a variety of colors, for a coordinated look.Read More
Asher Outdoor Flush Mount, Red$99.00Shop Now
Asher Small Outdoor Wall Light, Red$99.00Shop Now
Asher Medium Outdoor Wall Light, Red$129.00Shop Now
Asher Large Outdoor Wall Light, Black$149.00Shop Now
Carter Outdoor Wall Light, Red$149.00Shop Now
Sam Outdoor Hanging Light$199.00Shop Now
Sam Outdoor Flush Mount$199.00Shop Now
Carter Outdoor Wall Light, Navy$149.00Shop Now
Ira Outdoor Hanging Light, Large$119.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.