- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The beautiful Arista Lantern is a stylish, versatile addition to any outdoor space. Perfect for rustic al fresco tablescapes or dotted along a deck railing, these compact lights add warmth and class without overpowering the space. A solar panel is discretely set into the lid of the lantern, powerful enough to bring cheer late into the night. Their gentle, flickering light provides a cozy ambience without the mess or bother that comes with traditional candles.
- Features a single, vintage-inspired solar-powered lantern with a charmingly detailed frame, housing a flameless candle.
- With a sturdy body made of durable resin, these lanterns are suited for nearly any weather condition and climate
- This lantern measure 6" wide, 6" long and 11" tall, and holds a 3" tall resin candle
- Each lantern includes a light sensor to automatically turn on as the sun sets. With a full charge, these lanterns will shine for about 6 hours
- This item emits a soft warm white glow, perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and relaxing
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Could you tell me the weight of this item?
- I just bought a set of these lanterns. I love the look. Wanted to give to my mother. One lamp lights up great . The other light is real dull. I put out in sunlight few days . Would the battery on the one still not be charged properly or is lamp defective? What happens if they are not far enough apart? Mine are only about four feet. Please help. I would also like to buy this lamp with cool light. Is that available?
- Can anyone tell me how many lumens each lamp emits?
- Do they turn off automatically in the day and on at dusk automatically once you turn them on to charge?
- Does this have an on/off switch?
- Is there glass behind the grill of the lantern or is the grill open?
- Do these work in the winter? What if there is snow?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Didi Small Solar Candle Light Lantern, Set of Two$30.00Shop Now
Astrid Cool White Low Voltage Rope Lights 25 ft$38.00Shop Now
Piper 20 LED Outdoor Retro Bulb String Lights$49.00 $34.99Shop Now
Gale 20 LED Outdoor Globe String Lights$49.00 $34.99Shop Now
Chelsea Solar 11.5" Black Metal Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$60.00 $49.99Shop Now
Elloway Solar Lantern Wall Lights, Set of 2$50.00 $34.99Shop Now
Endora Metal Bird Cage Lantern with Solar Candle$40.00Shop Now
Open Box Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Cool White$40.00 $29.98Shop Now
Avalon Solar Crackled Glass Globe, Medium$27.00Shop Now
Astrid Warm White Low Voltage Rope Lights 25 ft$38.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.