- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a frosted globe shade suspended by adjustable down rods and a circular canopy- all in a rich, warm satin brass finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
Compatible with supplemental 12" Pendant Rod in satin brass. With six additional rods, this fixture can reach its maximum height of 132".
- Features a striking, frosted white 10" globe shade crowned by a spun metal cap, and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pair the pendant with a bright, high-quality LED bulb to complement the fixture and complete the look
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Satin Brass, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 12" MIN to 132" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 10"Dia x 9.25"H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Is this pendant okay for a bathroom with shower/tub?
- Is this compatible with slope ceiling?
- Dimmable?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- What is the max wattage this pendant light can hold?The max wattage for this fixture is 60W, but that doesn't mean you have to have a dim bulb. We strongly recommend using a high-quality LED bulb. They can produce much more lights (measured in lumens) while using a fraction of the energy (measured in watts). For example, an LED bulb could use just 15 watts of power but be brighter than a traditional 100W incandescent bulb.
- How many should I put over my island? It's 60" long.
- Where do you get the glass globe as it broke
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$299.00Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$349.00Shop Now
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$399.00Shop Now
Open Box Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$299.00 $229.98Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00Shop Now
Open Box Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00 $89.98Shop Now
Eva 9" Opal Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.