- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a dramatic, frosted glass shade suspended by adjustable down rods and hung from a circular canopy- all in a stunningly modern matte black finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island. The Aria 10" Pendant in matte black is also damp-rated and can be used in covered outdoor settings, like a front porch or veranda.
Compatible with supplemental 12" Pendant Rod in matte black. With six additional rods, this fixture can reach its maximum height of 132".
- Features a striking, frosted white 10" globe crowned with a matte black metal cap, and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- This fixture is damp-located with an enduring matte black finish, making it ideal for bathrooms or covered porches
- Pair the pendant with a bright, high-quality LED bulb - We recommend a frosted bulb with the opal finish (sold separately)
- Additional 12" down rods can be purchased here
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" Deep
- UL, Damp Located
- Dimmable Fixture
- Matte Black, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 12" MIN to 132" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 10"Dia x 9.25"H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Is this pendant energy star certified?The Aria pendants are not Energy Star Certified, but when paired with a high-quality dimmable LED lightbulb and a dimmer switch, this pendant saves a lot of energy. The Aria does not come with a lightbulb included, so you can choose the best energy-efficient lightbulb for your home or business. Aria is Satin Brass is UL-rated for dry, indoor locations. Hope this information helps!
- Is the frosted globe open at the bottom or closed?
- How is glass removed?There are instructions in the product manual, which you can download from the specifications area. To remove the glass shade, you need to loosen the socket ring, which would be near the top of the socket (where the lightbulb is). Once that is loosened and removed, the glass shade should come off. Hope that helps!
- Can 2-3 of these be used in a bathroom over a vanity? It looks like they are not damp location rated.Correct, the Satin Brass and Opal finish on this pendant is not damp-located. The Matte Black finish is damp-rated though! We would only recommend the matte black for a bathroom. You can find more aged brass bathroom fixtures here.
- Is it etl or ul listed?
- Can this fixture/LED bulbs shown be used with a dimmer?Thanks for your question - Yes, the Aria 10" fixture is dimmable, and the shown LED bulb options on this page are also dimmable. They can be used together with a properly installed dimmer. To learn more about dimmers, please check out this article: Choosing The Right Dimmer
- Is this compatible with a slanted ceiling?
- I see you recommend led bulbs for this fixture. However, will an incandescent bulb work?
- Hi - can you confirm if the opal glass globe is a polished glass or is matte? Thank you!
- How high should the bottom of the glass be from the island surface?
- I will need a Day time light bulb
- https://www.lights.com/returnsAny chance the Aria 10" comes in a 12" size? what is your return policy and who pays the return shipping?
- I need 3 clear glass globe replacement for the Aria 10 in pendant light. They were lost before installed.If it is still under warranty please contact us at 1-866-490-9358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You can also review our warranty policy by clicking here.
- Is this pendant okay for a bathroom with shower/tub?
- Is this compatible with slope ceiling?
- Dimmable?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- What is the max wattage this pendant light can hold?The max wattage for this fixture is 60W, but that doesn't mean you have to have a dim bulb. We strongly recommend using a high-quality LED bulb. They can produce much more lights (measured in lumens) while using a fraction of the energy (measured in watts). For example, an LED bulb could use just 15 watts of power but be brighter than a traditional 100W incandescent bulb.
- How many should I put over my island? It's 60" long.
- Where do you get the glass globe as it broke
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Aria Collection
Shop Aria Collection glass pendant lights with clear/opal globes in chic finishes. Perfect for indoor/outdoor spaces, strike balance between simplicity & style.Read More
As Seen In
Bright Ideas for the Home Office
Across the spectrum of careers, modern work life is changing. From side hustles to full-time, work-from-home staff positions to entrepreneurship, the home office has become an essential part of our homes. Turning a spare bedroom or den into a home office that projects professionalism and maximizes productivity isn’t rocket science, but it isn’t as simple as swapping the daybed for a desk. This how-to will show you what lighting can do to help make your home office your favorite place to work.Read More
Aria 10" Opal Globe Replacement Glass$44.00Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$349.00 $314.10Shop Now
Bergen Bell Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Cyrus Outdoor Hanging Light$169.00Shop Now
Carlisle 2-Light Vanity, Matte Black and Brushed Brass$99.00Shop Now
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce, Matte Black and Brushed Brass$79.00Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Matte Black Globe Pendant$129.00Shop Now
Bixby 32" 4-Light LED Fixed Track Light, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.