- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a crystal clear glass shade encasing the seamless metal socket, and suspended by adjustable down rods hung from a circular canopy- all in a gleaming polished nickel finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features a striking, crystal clear globe surrounding a gleaming, smooth socket and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pair the pendant with a stunning, turn of the century inspired LED bulb to complete the look
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5"Dia x .75"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel, Clear Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 10" Min to 130" Max
- Glass Dimensions
- 8"Dia x 7"H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What kind of bulb should I get?Any E26 (medium) base bulb, up to 60W max, will work for the Aria Pendant. We recommend an Edison style bulb to show off through the clear glass, like our Midwood LED Vintage bulb, for a warm cozy glow.
- Is it possible to buy just the clear globe? My daughter broke one of them and so now I’m left with one missing a globe!Hi, thanks for reaching out. Customer Service should be able to help you get a replacement glass globe for your Aria 8" Pendant - Contact CS by phone, email, or Text Message here: Customer Service
- Can this light fixture be used outdoors ?
- Dimmable?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- Is there a bulb included?
- test question
- Is the bottom open is where you would insert the bulb. I'd prefer it to be closed I don't want the light bulb visible. I look forward to a response. Regards CkmarchantThis fixture has an opening at the bottom of the glass. if you'd like a fixture with a completely closed shade we suggest the Castell series pendants.
- is it possible that you sell the frosted glass shade separately as a replacement to fixture I already own? Thank you!
- Can you recommend a lightbulb from your selection that would fit in here? Thanks!We really like the Midwood bulb paired with this fixture.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
As Seen In
The Aria Collection
Our Aria collection of glass pendant lights feature clear or opal glass globes in stunning finishes, striking a balance between simple and chic.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Emma Pendant Light, Polished Nickel$179.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Polished Nickel with Clear Glass$99.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Laurel Glass Cylinder Table Lamp, Polished Nickel$149.00Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier, Polished Nickel$349.00 $49.99Shop Now
Open Box Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $79.96Shop Now
Eva 9" Opal Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.