- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Arden Sconce is our contemporary approach to elemental, clean design. Its simple silhouette highlights an opal glass shade with matching metal trim, supported by an elegantly curved neck and circular back plate in a smooth, modern polished nickel finish. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting or a mirror.
- Simple, elegant wall sconce in a modern polished nickel finish
- Tapered opal glass shade provides an added sopistication with a matching metal band
- Ideal in pairs along hallways, entry ways, dining rooms or powder rooms
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel, Opal Glass
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- My dimmer isn't on your list. Do i need to uninstall it and buy a different one or will it be ok?The dimmers that appear on the Product Specifications tab have been tested to be sure they will work with our products, but that doesn't mean your dimmer won't work with the Arden Wall Sconce. We just haven't tested it to be sure. For more information on dimmers, check out this Lighting 101 article.
- Are these ok to put outside on a covered porch?
- Can I take the shades down to clean?
- How bright are these?The brightness is going to depend on the bulbs you choose. Bulbs are sold separately, and you'll want to decide what kind of bulb based on where you're going to use the wall sconce and how bright you like the light in that room. For example, a sconce installed in a bathroom would have a brighter bulb than one installed in a hallway. For more information on how to choose a bulb, check out this Lighting 101 article.
- Can this be installed in a bathroom?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Arden Wall Sconce, Polished Nickel$65.00 $29.99Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Polished Nickel$299.00 $139.99Shop Now
Kingston Wall Sconce with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$89.00 $39.99Shop Now
Prospect Table Lamp, Satin Nickel$69.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with White Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00 $149.99Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity, Polished Nickel$99.00 $49.99Shop Now
Stanhope Collection Vanity Light, Nickel with Frosted Pearl Glass$59.00Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$279.00 $109.99Shop Now
Arden 8-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Polished Nickel$439.00 $199.99Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$229.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.