- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The traditional Arden 8-light chandelier highlights multiple gentle curved arms, providing an updated look on a classic silhouette. Make a classic statement in your living room or entryway. Elegant infinity loop chain celebrates the sophisticated gentle lines of the Arden.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Features eight graceful arms for an elegant, updated take on a traditional form
- Entirely considered and detailed, from the decorative center column to each smooth transition between components
- Includes 6 ft. of matching infinity chain to adjust for the perfect height
- Add vintage-inspired candelabra bulbs that perfectly complement the silky, hand-finished surface
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Polished Nickel
- Fixture Height Range
- 33" Minimum to 99" Maximum
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 8 x 40W Max, 120V, E12 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 26" Dia x 33" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
This Chandelier is soo pretty!
Looks great in my dining area.+ Keep reading
Prefect, nice size...
- The finish on this looks lighter than a true gold brass, is it more of a champagne color?
- Can I use regular chandelier bulbs in this?The Arden 8 light chandelier uses chandelier bulbs with an E12 base, and have a max wattage of 40w per-bulb. We particularly like the Greenpoint bulbs matched with the Arden. You can see the bulbs here. If you get bulbs from another supplier, just make sure they use 40 watts or less, and have an E12 base.
- Is this more transitional or modern?
- I have 11 foot ceilings. Does this chandelier have enough chain to for me to hang over a modern dining room table?
- Is there much assembly? How difficult is it to install?There isn't much assembly on this chandelier, you'll just need to screw on the center rod and install the chain. The ceiling light will need some minor adjustments on the arms to make sure they're sitting level after you take it out the box. Installing the Arden Chandelier isn't very difficult. All the instructions are manual, check it out on the Product Specifications tab and let us know if you have questions!
- Could this be used as lighting in my master bathroom above a tub?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..