- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Anover Collection of dramatic, open frame pendant lights is inspired by a classic silhouette and enhanced with modern detailing and finishes. The Anover 13" Wide Lantern Pendant Light features four candelabra lights set in a timeless open metal frame, finished in a striking matte black. The entire structure is suspended by a beautiful, adjustable matching chain and circular canopy. Each component has been thoughtfully styled and produced; including a delicately tiered canopy, seamless body welds punctuated with rivets, stunning top loop, and flawless chain links. This beautiful fixture is dimmable with compatible bulbs and dimmer. Perfect for an entryway, kitchen, or above a dining table.
The Anover pendants come in three sizes and finishes: Shop the full Anover Collection.
- Features four candelabra lights set in a timeless open metal frame pendant, finished in a modern matte black
- Elegantly suspended by an adjustable length of matching chain, the Anover is perfect for mounting on sloped or vaulted ceilings
- This pendant light uses four E12 candelabra bulbs (sold separately)
- Ideal above a kitchen island, as an entryway or foyer light, or placed over a table in the kitchen or dining room
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Dimensions
- 6"Dia x 1"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Chain Dimensions
- Adjustible Length, 72" Provided
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black
- Fixture Height Range
- 22" MIN to 91" MAX
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 4 x 40W Max, 120V, E12 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 13"L x 13"W x 18"H
- Socket Type
- E12 (Candelabra)
- Wire Length
- 10ft Black Wire Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How bright is the light? We have a wide dining area and I might need more than 2
- I want to order 4 of these. What is the weight and how much is the shipping cost?The product weighs around 6 lbs but for shipping kindly check our shipping policy for a much clearer view of our prices.
- What does it mean when you say ETL damp located for certification?
- I have a very long island in my kitchen. How can I tell if i need two or three pendants?
- How hard is it to install? Do I need to hire a professional electrician?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Anover Collection
The Anover Collection of dramatic, open frame pendant lights is inspired by a classic silhouette and enhanced with modern detailing and finishes.Read More
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$399.00Shop Now
Ira Outdoor Hanging Light, Large$119.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant , Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Oliver Tripod Floor Lamp, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Bixby 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Opal Globe Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.