- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile Anja fabric pendant light provides a warm inviting light with its drum shaped white linen shade. A beautiful quatrefoil design in a modern polished nickel finish, wraps the perimeter of the fixture elevating its traditional design. Perfect as a primary light source in a dining room, breakfast nook or bedroom.
Compatible with the following parts:
12" Down Rod in Polished Nickel (.5" Dia)
- Drum shaped white fabric shade made from natural linen fibers, evenly disperses light preventing hotspots
- Quatrefoil scallop design wraps the perimeter of the shade, with a modern polished nickel finish
- Built to last - shade is mounted on a polystyrene structure, a light yet sturdy, durable material
- Bottom glass diffuser produces even and inviting light, accented by a matching decorative metal finial
- This fixture takes four E12 (candelabra) bulbs, sold separately
- Also available in a Flush Mount
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel, White Linen Shade
- Glass Dimensions
- 18" Dia x .25" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 4 x 60W Max Per Socket, E12 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 18" Dia x 18" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
We put aside a few hours to put this thing up, but it took longer to get rid of our old one! I think it was all done in twenty minutes. It's really pretty and seems sturdy. We did return the bulbs though we wanted something brighter so we just got some super bright bulbs from the hardware store.
Love the light, but the directions were rubbish. I didn't have a six inch length of "pipe" so my bottom diffuser is four inches too short.
HELP.+ Keep reading
- Can I use this in a bathroom?
- How do I change the bulbs?Changing the bulbs is easy- you just unscrew the decorative cap that holds the diffuser and you're all set. You can also review the manual and follow steps 7-8 in reverse. In order to avoid having to change the bulbs often, we recommend using LED bulbs. LED bulbs last for years and use a lot less electricity.
- What kind of dimmer should I get for the pendant? Do bulbs come with it?
- Would this be better in the dining room or living room?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..