- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile Anja fabric pendant provides a warm inviting light with its drum shaped white linen shade. A beautiful quatrefoil design in an aged brass finish, wraps the perimeter of the fixture elevating its traditional design. Perfect as a primary light source in a dining room, breakfast nook or bedroom.
Compatible with the following replacement parts:
- Drum shaped white fabric shade made from natural linen fibers, evenly disperses light preventing hotspots
- Quatrefoil scallop design wraps the perimeter of the shade, with a rich aged brass finish
- Built to last - shade is mounted on a polystyrene structure, a light yet sturdy, durable material
- Bottom glass diffuser produces even and inviting light, accented by a matching decorative metal finial
- Recommended to pair with our Carlton Frosted LED G16.5 Bulb
- Also available in a Flush Mount
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, White Linen Shade
- May this be used on a sloped ceiling?
- How bright can I make it? I want to replace a light that has bulbs with 100 watts.You can get very bright bulbs for the light fixture, but you'll want to use LED if you want it as bright as an old fashioned 100 watt bulb. Bulbs in this fixture must use 60 watts or less, and LEDs use a lot less energy to make a lot more light. You can get E12 LED bulbs at the hardware store with a lumen count of more than 1500 lumens and that will be plenty bright enough to replace what you have and only use a few watts each. Check out this helpful article on watts vs lumens here.
- What kind of bulb does it use? Can i get them anywhere?The Anja uses bulbs with an e26 base, with a max wattage of 60w. You can get these bulbs at any hardware store. We recommend getting LED bulbs with a light temperature of 3000K to help the Anja look it's best. For bulbs we really like with this fixture- click here.
- Is this ok for bathrooms?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Scalloped Collection
With its crisp, white linen and curved details, the Scalloped Collection offers a timeless, softer take on ceiling lighting.Read More
As Seen In
Foyer Lighting Ideas to Set the Stage
The foyer may not be the main event in your home, but your grand entrance still deserves a little drama. Foyer lighting ideas don’t have to be dull. It’s a perfect space to express some creativity and make the most of that first impression. This 101 is all about how you can light the way for guests while giving them a glimpse of your style.Read More
As Seen In
Lighting for Your Dream Space: LED Lights for Bedrooms
Modern technology is here to make your bedroom smarter, easier, and better looking. Unlike what you may have been introduced to years ago, new dimmable LED lights and fixtures come in all light colors and temperatures, changing the game when it comes to lighting your personal oasis. The new generation of LED lights are efficient and modern without any sacrifice in bedroom style, mood or experience. LED lights for your bedroom are best choice for a warm, soothing atmosphere while being virtually maintenance-free. Switching to LED lights mean no more changing the bulbs every few months and much less energy consumption. Your bedroom is ready to embrace swanky styles and smart science, let’s get you caught up.Read More
Isla 18" LED Fabric Shade Scalloped Flush Mount, Aged Brass$229.00Shop Now
Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Flush Mount, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants and Schoolhouse Glass, Aged Brass$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$449.00 $279Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$349.00 $229Shop Now
Harper 8.5" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$189.00 $119Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$159.00 $143.10Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.