- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile Anja fabric pendant light provides a warm inviting light with its drum shaped white linen shade. A beautiful quatrefoil design in an aged brass finish, wraps the perimeter of the fixture elevating its traditional design. Perfect as a primary light source in a dining room, breakfast nook or bedroom.
Compatible with the following replacement parts:
- Drum shaped white fabric shade made from natural linen fibers, evenly disperses light preventing hotspots
- Quatrefoil scallop design wraps the perimeter of the shade, with a rich aged brass finish
- Built to last - shade is mounted on a polystyrene structure, a light yet sturdy, durable material
- Bottom glass diffuser produces even and inviting light, accented by a matching decorative metal finial
- Recommended to pair with our Carlton Frosted LED G16.5 Bulb
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Aged Brass, White Linen Shade
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Such a perfect light for our small dining area. and the fixture is wired for three light bulbs brilliant! Price point was quite reasonable and the ordering process was so easy. Shipping was quick. High quality light fixture. Thank you for a wonderful product and style options.
- May this be used on a sloped ceiling?
- How bright can I make it? I want to replace a light that has bulbs with 100 watts.You can get very bright bulbs for the light fixture but you'll want to use LED if you want it as bright as an old-fashioned 100-watt bulb. Bulbs in this fixture must use 60 watts or less and LEDs use a lot less energy to make a lot more light. You can get E12 LED bulbs at the hardware store with a lumen count of more than 1500 lumens and that will be plenty bright enough to replace what you have and only use a few watts each. Check out this helpful article on watts vs lumens here.
- What kind of bulb does it use? Can i get them anywhere?
- Is this ok for bathrooms?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Castell 8" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Abbey 12" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$249.00Shop Now
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$19.00Shop Now
Greenwood Pendant with Clear Glass$129.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.