- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile Anja fabric pendant light provides a warm inviting light with its drum shaped white linen shade. A beautiful quatrefoil design in an aged brass finish, wraps the perimeter of the fixture elevating its traditional design. Perfect as a primary light source in a dining room, breakfast nook or bedroom.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Drum shaped white fabric shade made from natural linen fibers, evenly disperses light preventing hotspots
- Quatrefoil scallop design wraps the perimeter of the shade, with a rich aged brass finish
- Built to last - shade is mounted on a polystyrene structure, a light yet sturdy, durable material
- Bottom glass diffuser produces even and inviting light, accented by a matching decorative metal finial
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, White Linen Shade
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft Minimum to 4.5 ft Max
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
We put aside a few hours to put this thing up, but it took longer to get rid of our old one! I think it was all done in twenty minutes. It's really pretty and seems sturdy. We did return the bulbs though we wanted something brighter so we just got some super bright bulbs from the hardware store.
Love the light, but the directions were rubbish. I didn't have a six inch length of "pipe" so my bottom diffuser is four inches too short.
HELP.+ Keep reading
- Can I use this in a bathroom?
- How do I change the bulbs?Changing the bulbs is easy- you just unscrew the decorative cap that holds the diffuser and you're all set. You can also review the manual and follow steps 7-8 in reverse. In order to avoid having to change the bulbs often, we recommend using LED bulbs. LED bulbs last for years and use a lot less electricity.
- What kind of dimmer should I get for the pendant? Do bulbs come with it?
- Would this be better in the dining room or living room?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$179.00 $69.99Shop Now
Open Box Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$179.00 $79.98Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$129.00Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Farrah Jute Flush Mount, Aged Brass$109.00Shop Now
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$249.00Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $149.98Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.