- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With its elegant, curved neck, clear, tapered shade, and silky aged brass finish, the Alton offers a simple, contemporary approach to a sconce form. Ideal in pairs; add direct, yet ambient lighting by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting, or a bathroom mirror.
Compatible with our clear tapered bell glass replacement shade. Shop here.
- Features a classic sconce silhouette with a tapered glass shade, prominently featured Edison bulb, and a timeless aged brass finish
- Shown with the Midwood Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" Deep
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia x 7.5" H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
My only note is that it was a bit cumbersome to put the light fixture together and looks like it could have been done by the manufacturers. It would be helpful to also provide more measurements on the website so you dont need to guess the various dimensions other than the dimensions of the entire product. Look forward to seeing how it wears.
Package came quickly, wrapped nicely and safely, and more importantly the light is more beautiful in person. Company took great care in making sure everything was wrapped safely and no scratches were found on the fixture. Words cant describe how happy I am. Ps I usually dont write reviews!
I love the old fashioned looking light bulbs so was excited to try the LED - they are beautiful. The wall lights look great in the box - haven't had an electrician hook them up yet. Will send pic when that is done
AS ALWAYS - great service and a wonderful selection!+ Keep reading
- What is the space between the shade and the wall?
- Can you turn the light on/off from the fixture?
- This is described as great for bathroom mirrors. Is this recommended for a bathroom with a shower? There is a similar round globe fixture that has the same description but under FAQ's is described as not recommended for bathrooms with showers.
- Your photos show a tapered glass shade. However, the photo in the review appears to show a round globe. Which is accurate?
- Can these lamps be installed with the light bulb facing up?
- Looking for battery powered contemporary wall sconces for my sons rental apartment. Thanks for your helpMost of our wall sconces are meant to be hard wired, but that's not only option. We have battery operated candle sconces like the one found here: https://www.lights.com/hurricane-glass-flameless-candle-wall-sconce-with-remote-set-of-2-p-37641.html To get enough power for a traditional light fixture, we can recommend one of our sconces that have a Plug In option, like this one: https://www.lights.com/powell-wall-sconce-with-hooded-white-globe-aged-brass-p-37795.html
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Bright Ideas for the Home Office
Across the spectrum of careers, modern work life is changing. From side hustles to full-time, work-from-home staff positions to entrepreneurship, the home office has become an essential part of our homes. Turning a spare bedroom or den into a home office that projects professionalism and maximizes productivity isn’t rocket science, but it isn’t as simple as swapping the daybed for a desk. This how-to will show you what lighting can do to help make your home office your favorite place to work.Read More
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Prospect Collection 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$79.00Shop Now
Harper LED Cylinder Glass Rod Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$49.00Shop Now
Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$39.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Satin Nickel$269.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Chrome$269.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Satin Nickel$269.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Chrome$269.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.