- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With its elegant, curved neck, clear, tapered shade, and silky aged brass finish, the Alton offers a simple, contemporary approach to a sconce form. Ideal in pairs; add direct, yet ambient lighting by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting, or a bathroom mirror.
Compatible with our clear tapered bell glass replacement shade. Shop here.
- Features a classic sconce silhouette with a tapered glass shade, prominently featured Edison bulb, and a timeless aged brass finish
- Shown with the Midwood Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Package came quickly, wrapped nicely and safely, and more importantly the light is more beautiful in person. Company took great care in making sure everything was wrapped safely and no scratches were found on the fixture. Words can’t describe how happy I am. Ps I usually don’t write reviews!
I love the old fashioned looking light bulbs so was excited to try the LED - they are beautiful. The wall lights look great in the box - haven't had an electrician hook them up yet. Will send pic when that is done
AS ALWAYS - great service and a wonderful selection!+ Keep reading
- Can you turn the light on/off from the fixture?
- This is described as great for bathroom mirrors. Is this recommended for a bathroom with a shower? There is a similar round globe fixture that has the same description but under FAQ's is described as not recommended for bathrooms with showers.
- Your photos show a tapered glass shade. However, the photo in the review appears to show a round globe. Which is accurate?
- Can these lamps be installed with the light bulb facing up?
- Looking for battery powered contemporary wall sconces for my sons rental apartment. Thanks for your helpMost of our wall sconces are meant to be hard wired, but that's not only option. We have battery operated candle sconces like the one found here: https://www.lights.com/hurricane-glass-flameless-candle-wall-sconce-with-remote-set-of-2-p-37641.html To get enough power for a traditional light fixture, we can recommend one of our sconces that have a Plug In option, like this one: https://www.lights.com/powell-wall-sconce-with-hooded-white-globe-aged-brass-p-37795.html
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.