- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With its elegant, curved neck, clear globe, and silky, aged brass finish, the Alton offers a simple, modern approach to a classic light fixture. This wall sconce is a striking addition to a living room or as a vanity light. Customize Ideal in pairs; add direct, yet ambient lighting by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting, or a bathroom mirror.
- Features a classic sconce silhouette with a clear, orb-shaped shade, prominently featured Edison bulb, and a timeless aged brass finish
- Pair with a vintage-inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" Deep
- UL, Damp Located
- Aged Brass
- Glass Dimensions
- 8" Dia x 7.5" H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60w Max. 120v E26 (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 8" W x 12" H x 9" Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I ordered two for a bathroom- they have yet to be installed but I have examined them and think they are pretty. Rather light weight (aka doesn't feel very substantial) but ultimately once installed I think that's a plus. The color is not what I would call aged brass- it seems more bronze to me but it is difficult to match/predict finish in the brass/aged brass/warm brass family- there are many iterations and it can be tough to match with other fixtures. I took away one star because in the "aging" of the brass you can see fine black concentric circles in the finish.
I recently splurged to purchase these lights as sconces in my bathroom and have mixed emotions about them! They're beautiful but somewhat difficult to install. They're also not meant for small spaces so make sure you're installing them in a larger room and not as the only source of light, as you'll be disappointed since they're more of a mood light. Overall, great light, just not exactly what I was hoping for.
- One of the faqs on this page asked if the light can be installed outdoors, but the response seems to be for a different light. Can the Alton wall sconce be used over a vanity in a bathroom with a shower (is it damp rated)?
- Do you just sell the replacement globe shade or do you know where I would be able to find?
- Assume this could be installed facing up vs down if desired?
- Is this light damp rated to be used in a bathroom with a shower?
- Can I install this sconce light outdoors?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..