- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Alton is a simple, yet refined pendant comprised of a metal socket in a rich aged brass finish, a striking tapered, clear glass shade, all suspended by a vintage-style, braided black cord. Customize the pendant with a turn of the century inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
Compatible with the following replacement parts:
Replacement Tapered Glass Shade
- The Alton pendant is thoughtfully pared down in design, comprised of a single simple socket in aged brass with a sleek, clear glass shade
- Customize by adding a bulb from our collection of beautiful, vintage-inspired edison bulbs in either LED or incandescent
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, black braided cloth cord
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- Cord Details
- 10ft Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I have an island that separates my kitchen from my dining room area. It's only about 36", should I do two or three pendants?Great question! How many pendants to hang over the island is going to depend on how tight you want them to hang. To fit three over a 36" table, they would need to be only about 2" apart. As a rule of thumb, it's recommended that pendants be about 30" apart from bulb to bulb. Two of these pendants would have about 27" between the bulbs above a 36" island.
- What happens if I break the glass? Can i get a replacement glass shade?
- What is the max wattage of a light bulb that can be used for this product?
- What is the dimensions of this pendant light?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Alton Flush Mount with Tapered Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Slim Cage, Aged Brass$79.00Shop Now
Astor Adjustable Plug-In Pendant, Aged Brass$69.00Shop Now
Harper 8.5" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$189.00 $119Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Tapered Bell Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G40 Bulb (E26), Single$16.00Shop Now
Coney Island LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Crown Heights LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Myrtle LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.