- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This Alton fixture features a simple, yet refined pendant suspended from a matching round canopy. Each is comprised of a classic, schoolhouse style clear glass shade encasing a metal socket in a warm aged brass finish and a vintage-style, braided cord. Customize the pendant with a turn of the century inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
- This Alton pendant features a single, sleek metal socket in warm aged brass and with a vintage-style schoolhouse glass shade
- Customize by adding a bulb from our collection of beautiful, vintage-inspired edison bulbs in either LED or incandescent
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, black braided cloth cord
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- I would like to order this light without the globe. Thanks, PhyllisYou can get the Alton pendant without a shade by visiting this link. I hope that helps!
- How hard is it to take the shade off to clean or replace the bulb?
- Can you use LED bulbs with this fixture?You sure can! We recommend choosing an energy efficient LED bulb- they use a lot less energy and last for years. For this pendant, you'll want to be sure to choose a bulb that uses less than 60W of energy and has a E26 base. Check out our whole selection of Vintage inspired LED bulbs here: https://www.lights.com/led-light-bulbs
- What are the dimensions of the Alton light? Is it large enough to illuminate a medium sized dining toom,
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Alton Collection
The Alton Series was born from the idea to create a simple, customizable fixture suitable for any spot in your home. Features a simple, yet refined socket in an array of forms - from flush mount to sconce to plug-in pendant. Create your perfect light by mixing and matching the fixtures with statement bulbs and shades of your choice.Read More
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$349.00Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier, Aged Brass$239.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount, Aged Brass$39.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Tapered Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants and Schoolhouse Glass, Aged Brass$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Chic Dome Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants, Schoolhouse Glass and Rod Sets, Aged Brass$459.00 $413.10Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Schoolhouse Glass, Aged Brass$139.00 $125.10Shop Now
Bedford LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$16.00Shop Now
Crystal Torpedo E12 LED Bulb, Single$14.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.