- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Alton is a simple, yet refined pendant comprised of a metal socket in a classic bronze finish and matching, adjustable down rods. The pendant comes with a tapered glass shade in clear, handblown glass. Perfect for hall or kitchen lighting, especially in sets above a modern island. Customize the pendant with a turn of the century inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
- The Alton pendant is thoughtfully pared down in design, comprised of a single simple socket in bronze with a sleek, clear glass shade
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (2 x 6", 3 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Customize by adding a bulb from our collection of beautiful, vintage-inspired edison bulbs in either LED or incandescent
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Fixture Height Range
- 15" Min to 57" Max
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can the bulbs be changed without removing the glass?Sure, you can change the bulbs without removing the glass. We'd recommend using going with an LED bulb so you won't have to for a long long time. LED bulbs last for years and use just a fraction of the energy old fashioned bulbs use. To see the full collection of LED bulbs, click here.
- Are these LED?
- Do I need an electrician to install it? Do I need special tools?
- I have 12' foot ceilings. Would I need extra down rods for above a small kitchen table?A good rule of thumb for hanging light fixtures above table is to hang them so they're about 30 inches above the table. If you have a 12 foot ceiling, you'll want the pendant to hang down about 7 feet. This light comes with 4 feet of down rods, so you'll want to get ONE supplemental down rod set to get the height that you need. Click on the link in the product details tab to add a supplemental down rod set to your order.
- How many do I need for over an island?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Bronze$499.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Chic Dome Glass, Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with Clear Globe, Bronze$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Bronze Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant, Bronze$179.00Shop Now
Alton Plug-In Pendant, Bronze$49.00Shop Now
Crystal Torpedo LED Bulb (E12)$14.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$69.00 $65.55Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.