- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Alton is a simple, yet refined pendant comprised of a metal socket in a classic chrome finish and matching, adjustable down rods. The pendant comes with a chic dome shade in clear, handblown glass. Perfect for hall or kitchen lighting, especially in sets above a modern island. Customize the pendant with a turn of the century inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
- The Alton pendant is thoughtfully pared down in design, comprised of a single simple socket in chrome with a sleek, clear glass shade
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (2 x 6", 3 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Customize by adding a bulb from our collection of beautiful, vintage-inspired edison bulbs in either LED or incandescent
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1"H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Fixture Height Range
- 20" MIN to 62" Max
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How bright are the 4 choices of light bulbs and which one is LED?
- My kitchen has brass drawer pulls. How can I be sure this brass will match my brass already in the kitchen?Each of our Aged Brass light fixtures are hand finished- this means they have a beautiful, rich finish that is going to be unique to the individual pendant. There isn't really any kind of way to be sure it'll match any other product exactly- it's not the same level of quality or process. For some options and perspective- check out this article on how to mix and match hardware and fixtures.
- Can this be swagged?Swagging a pendant with down rods probably wouldn't look very good, so we wouldn't recommend it. If you like this look and want to use it with a swag kit- you may want to take a look at the Alton Pendant with Chic Dome Glass without the down rods here.
- Can I install this myself? How much does it cost for a contractor to do it?Most people install these pendant lights themselves. Take a look at the super easy directions located in the manual on the product tab for an idea of what it takes. Each contractor would make their own price, so we couldn't guess how much they'd charge, but we would recommend getting a couple of quotes from licensed professionals if you want to go that route.
- How many rods should i use to hang this over my kitchen island?The number of rods you'll need to use to hang your pendant lighting above your kitchen island is going to depend on how tall your ceilings are. You can estimate that you want the very bottom of the glass shade to reach about 30 inches above your island countertop. You can use the handy diagram located on the Product Specifications tab to figure out the math- but if you'd like help please contact us here. We'd be glad to walk you through it.
- I'd like this for my restaurant, above the bar and going all the way down the length of it. How much space should be in between each light?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier, Polished Nickel$259.00 $119.99Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with Alton Pendants and Chic Dome Glass, Chrome$299.00Shop Now
12-Light Chrome Sputnik Flush Mount$149.00 $79.99Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Linear Pendant, Chrome$179.00Shop Now
Prospect Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Chrome$89.00Shop Now
Arlo Plug-In Pendant, Chrome$49.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Satin Nickel$269.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Chrome$269.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Satin Nickel$269.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Chrome$269.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.