- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Alton is a simple, yet refined pendant comprised of a metal socket in a classic, satin nickel finish and a vintage-inspired, braided black cord. Customize the pendant with a vintage-inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
Compatible with the following parts:
Replacement Chic Dome Glass Shade
- Thoughtfully pared down classic pendant in a classic, satin nickel finish
- Features 10 ft of cording wrapped in vintage black cloth
- Customize the pendant to suit your style with a bulb from our collection of vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulbs or from our assortment of metal cages and glass shades
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- UL Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 10ft Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel
- Is this ok as kitchen lighting? like over an island?Using the Alton Pendant for kitchen ceiling lighting is a great idea. If you're going to put it above a kitchen island, you may want to go with two pendants, or a three-light pendant canopy, depending on how big the kitchen island is. See that one here.
- Is it real glass? thanks.
- How difficult is installation? Do I need an electrician?Installing the Alton Pendant light isn't difficult at all. Most people don't hire an electrician, but sometimes people are just more comfortable using a pro. The complete installation instructions are available in the manual on the Product Specification tab on this page. Take a look and give us a call if you have any questions!
- What kind of bulbs should I get for this light? Are there any kinds that won't work right or look good?The Alton Pendant with Chic Dome Glass is very versatile and most bulbs will look good with it. You can see for yourself by rolling over the bulb options under "choose a bulb" that you see under the finish choice. If you go with a bulb that is not on the list- make sure that it takes 60 watt at the most, and make sure it's not wider than a G40 bulb, or it won't fit in the glass.
- How big is the glass just by itself, not the whole pendant or socket?
- what is the size of this light fixture
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Arlo Plug-In Pendant, Satin Nickel$49.00 $29.99Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Crown Heights LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$12.00Shop Now
Flatbush LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$15.00Shop Now
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$19.00 $9.99Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Linear Chandelier, Aged Brass$259.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Crystal Torpedo E12 LED Bulb, Single$14.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G16.5 Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$10.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.