- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Alton is a simple, yet refined pendant comprised of a metal socket in a sleek, black chrome finish and a vintage-inspired, braided black cord. Customize the pendant with a vintage-inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Sleek pendant with a thoughtfully pared-down design and a lustrous, black chrome finish
- Customize the pendant to suit your style with a bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection or from our assortment of metal cages and glass shades
- Suspended by our signature black, braided cloth cording (10 ft)
- Shown with the Cobble Hill bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Size
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Maximum Height
- Maximum Wattage
- Minimum Height
- 6 inches
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length
- 2 inches
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- 2 inches
- Socket Type
- UL/ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 10 feet Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Does this light support LED bulbs?
- Does this light need to be hard wired? Or can it be plugged in?
- What are the dimensions of the Alton glass shade?
- What are the dimensions of the glass shade of this light???
- With the Alton Pendant with Chic Dome Glass, Satin Nickel, I want to order the rod. Can you order the rod to exact specifications? Or does it only come in one length? I can't find any info on it's length in the specifications section. Thank you
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $99, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Fall Lighting Sale
Days are getting darker, but we’ve got what you need to brighten up. The Fall Lighting Sale includes beautiful new fixtures for every room, all up to 25% off. Check out dozens of styles and finishes, including our most popular and best selling fixtures! Swap out the boring lighting fixtures for something that really shines. It’s the perfect time to make a statement with a new ceiling light. Choose the right light for your ceiling height- loads of flush mounts, pendant lights, or chandeliers are all available on sale.Read More
Prospect Floor Lamp, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
12-Light Matte Black Sputnik Flush Mount$149.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$69.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G25 Bulb (E26), Single$14.00Shop Now
Grand LED G63 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$49.00Shop Now
Metropolitan Smoke-Glass LED Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$49.00Shop Now
18-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$269.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Williamsburg LED T14 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$10.00Shop Now
Bergen Bell Pendant, Matte Black$59.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.