- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of a hundred flameless candles creates the subtle, inviting ambiance tea lights are known for without the worry of messy drippings, quick burn-out, or open flame. Arrange among centerpieces for an event or throughout your home during the holidays for a charming glow.
- Set of 100 flameless resin tea lights - perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Drip-free, worry-free
- One CR2032MAX lithium battery per candle included; allowing for immediate use
- Color temperature is warm white at 2200K
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- White, Smooth
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 1 CR2032 Per Tealight Included
- Product Dimensions
- 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Switch Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Using the outside
Very pretty+ Keep reading
I love this company!+ Keep reading
I have been preparing for my daughters wedding since August.
They always have the perfect products.
Deliver on time, and everything well packaged.
I purchased these lights for my wedding decorations- my venue does not allow real candles. I was expecting them to be hard, plastic, and fake looking, but I was wrong. They feel and smell like real candles, and the "flame" flicker is very nice. I'm definitally impressed!
I used these for my wedding, for extra decor on the tables. At about 50 cents each, the price was awesome, and they flicker very sweetly. They were just as I had hoped, and actually looked classier than I expected. Out of the 100, only 1 or 2 didn't glow very brightly, but that is a way better margin of error than I expected. Definitely worth it!
These lights fit the bill. We are using them inside thin white bags to make lanterns to commemorate the very short lives of the children who have lost their lives because of Roe vs. Wade. These lanterns will be placed on the campuses of various churches as well as outside Planned Parenthood in our city.
I ordered 100 battery operated tealights for a lantern festival at our school. The lights came on time and were high quality. When I ordered for last year's school event I needed to change the shipping because of a date change on the event, and the staff at lights.com were very helpful in changing the shipping date, so my experience with customer service as been great too. thanks!
- How long do they last? The light?
- Are batteries included with the candles?
- Will the Luminara remote control work with these?
- How long will the lights work before a battery change is needed???
- Hi . are the l100tea batters operated candles water proof will they float ?
- Would the Extra Bright Battery Operated Tealights work well in Luminary bags. I want to use,them for an EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE. Luminary bags are purple. Thanks!!! Connie Dunning
- are these white or yellowish in color..i need white ones.
- How many hours do the batteries last in the candles? I want to use them for my wedding but want to make sure the batteries will last for a while
- How do you get the batteries out. Dobm you unscrew the little screw or pop open the other end. Didn't want to try and break it if not but if it is right then I'll try harder. Thanks
- Will the sand in a luminary bag affect the tea light adversely?
- Will the sand in a luminary bag affect the tea light adversely?
- How many hours do the batteries last?
- What kind of battery do these take? Are they easy to find? I am looking to use these at luminaria ceremonies for relay for life. Ideally I would like to use them multiple times. Is that an option?
- is there an on/off switch?
- Extra Bright Battery Tea Lights, Set of 100 I am trying to order these, and when I say "Add to cart" it comes back with a page called "false". I would like to get the 10% discount that is only good for 72 hours, so please help me to get these ordered as soon as possible. Also, I assume they would look OK to use without putting them in a votive cup? Thank you.
- how bright is "extra bright" in lumen please?
- Will the battery drain in the tealight before they are used? Is there a plastic strip between the battery and the light to be removed before use? My wedding is not until next June and do not want the battery to drain before I need to use them. Thank you!
- i just used these lights for a 4hr event, do I have to take out the batteries to store the lights ? Do the batteries run down if I store the candles with them?
- Are they safe to be used near paper? Ie. cool to the touch. Just want to make sure any confetti does not catch fire.
- I have seen some that are submersable in small amount of water in vase, are these?
- what is the u k sterling price
- How bright are they? Will I be able to see them from across the room of a large ballroom?
- IF I PUT THESE IN PLASTIC MILK JUGS WILL THEY BE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SEE FROM THE STREET?
- What would my total cost be if I were to purchase 500 L100TEA? I just bought 25 of them and they work very well.
- Can the 100 piece tea lights be programmed to a remote or is there a set that comes with a remote?
- Do you have any flickering electric tea lights that are incandescent?
- How long will they last ON? I am planning on hanging them in tall trees for the event so they will probably be ON since early in the morning until the next day... Will they last ON for that long?
- Does this light have a non-flicker mode so the light is constant? Thanks!
- Bulk 100 Extra Bright Battery LED Tea Lights Do you know the battery life on these? I have found some locally that say 120 hours and they are approximaely $0.52 each. I of course want the best deal, however yours look to burn brighter. I just need to know that they will stay burning (turned on) long enough for the event. Thanks, mandi
- How are items WES16833 and LAM33787 alike and different? Size? battery life? Anything else you can tell me. Thanks Pat
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Ivory 3x4" Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$36.00 $29Shop Now
Warm White Flameless Party Votives - Set of 12$26.00 $16Shop Now
Countryside Flameless Votives and Mason Jars, Set of 5$29.00 $12Shop Now
Rechargeable Flameless Tea Lights with Frosted Glass Holder, Set of 12$100.00 $85Shop Now
Lit Decor Flameless Candle and Copper Fairy Light Party Set$59.00 $35Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 8$40.00 $25Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$43.00Shop Now
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$50.00 $29Shop Now
Anthea Gold Mini Holographic Stars Lanterns, Set of 6$24.00Shop Now
White Rustic Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$32.00 $24Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.