- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- Finish Style
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- White taper with gold base
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote (Y/N)
- Switch Options
- Automatic Timer/Off
- Timer (Duration)
- UL/ETL Listed
Q & A
- can the bulb come in blue, or can you buy a blue replacement bulbThe Flickering White Taper Candles are only available with warm white LED bulbs. We do not carry any blue replacement bulbs at this time.
- I see that this candle is 1.5 in. wide. How tall is it?Hello Thanks for your interest in Flickering White Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base. The candle itself is 7"H and the removable candle holder is 2.5" inches in height.
- I have inserted the batteries with + at the top (bulb end). Turned on (o). I do not get a light. What do we do to get the candles to light ???There should be a tab inside the candle stopping the batteries from connecting, pulling that and switching the candles to the on position at the base of the candle should get them up and running for you in no time.
- I purchased 8 of these and one of the bulbs is bad. It never worked. How do I get a replacement? If there is none, can I get a new candle free of charge since I paid or 8 and only 7 work.If you give us your order number we'd be happy to have a working replacement sent to you immediately.
- When the bulbs burn out are there replacements and what are their brand names and where do I purchase them?As far as I know these bulbs are not replaceable. On the upside they're also LED and last about 40,000 hours. Having one go out isn't very likely.
- Can you tell me the manufacturer's name on these lights? Thank you!Easy enough. Lights.com
- I am trying to set the timer. Instructions say to turn on then push in the button until the candle blinks one. It does not seem like the on/off button can be pushed in and the candle flame does not look like it is doing anything. Is it supoosed to blink on/off to be set? And again cannot seem to push in bottom switch.The timer is set as soon as the item turns on. It's an automatic timer. It starts on its own. No prompting needed.
- I have a narrow window sill. What is the diameter of the base of the candle holder? Thx1.5"
- do you make a candle like these that can be turned on & off without taking them out of the holder? can the candles that list a remote be operated individually when in close proximity?these have a 5 hour timer so technically once turned on they don't have to be removed to be turned off or back on again as they''ll do that on their own once turned on the first time. But the ones in the link below are activated by pushing the flame atop it down. http://www.lights.com/-ivory-10-pushactivated-flameless-wax-tapers-with-remote-set-of-2-p-37372.html
- How heavy are the candles in the bases with the batteries? I'm trying to ensure they will stay put on the window sill. Thanks!The candle and holder with batteries is 3.3 oz each.
- What is the wattage for these lights? Need 4 watts or less to go behind Duette window shades.They're about 15 lumens.
- If I order these now, how fast can I get delivery?Depends where you are located and the method of shipment selected. Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Is the LED light white or yellow/orange?Warm White
- Will they turn back on by themselves?Yes, this is a cycling timer
- Approximately how many total hours will a candle operate on a pair of batteries?approximately 120
- How tall are these candles with and without the holders?These candles are 9" in length with the holder and about 7.25" without.
- I received these lights and am able to remove the base to reach the switch but can not find where to put the 2 batteries. Please help!The batteries are inserted from the top. Unscrew the LED bulb
- I purchased 2 sets of these from amazon and of the 8 candles 1 does not work properly. All the others are bright and beautiful but the one is barely visible. Could you send me a replacement? ThanksCould you send a copy of your amazon order number to email@example.com along with a brief description of your issue. Once received we'd be happy to have a replacement order created for you immediately. Best Regards, Lights.com
- Can these be set to stay on day and night?these cannot because the timer is built in. We have other battery taper candled that have no timer
- I recently purchased some different candles butt I am not satisfied because only a small portion of the bulb lights up. The candle does not provide much light. Is your picture representative of the light you get. Does the whole bulb light up?The entire flame on these lights up.
- Are there any videos of these candles. I don't want wan that flickers too much and would like to viewWe do not have a video of these at this time. The flicker on these is non-sequential with a slight yet rapid flicker every 2-3 seconds.
- Do you need tomanually turn these ON daily or does the cycle mean it comes back on by itself after the 19 hrs?No, they will turn on every day at the same time.
- Can these be used for outside use, as in wreaths? Thanks!Yes, these ivory tapers are made of a weather resistant plastic.
- Are these candles flickering?Yes, the LED inside each candle flickers
- I submitted my question twice last week and haven't received an answer yet. When should I expect an answer. It's been over 24 hoursIf no one has reached out to you, there is a possibility your there was an issue when you tried submitting. I've checked our records, and don't show any questions from this email address. For immediate assistance, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call us at 1-866-490-9358. Cheers.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.