- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
Wrapped around tree branches or stuffed into a modern glass vase, these low voltage warm white micro LED lights, with their pliable copper wire strings are a perfect fit for even the most intricate of designs. Each of these plug-in strands include 300 warm white LEDs and a switch to activate a 6-hour timer option for hassle free installations.
- Light Source
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Power Source
- Bulbs Included
- Socket Type
- Bulb Type
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Total String Length (ft)
- Maximum Wattage
- Timer (Y/N)
- Switch Options
- UL/ETL Listed
- String/ Wire Color
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Plug to Switch: 11" - Switch to 1st Light: 5ft -Total: 71
- Timer (Duration)
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Width
- Product Height
- Product Diameter
- Product Weight
Q & A
- What is the length of cable from the lights to the timer and from the timer to the plug? Are either the timer or plug component waterproof or water resistant for outdoor use?Great question. The wire from the plug to the timer is 12". The wire from the timer to the first lights is about 4.5'. The timer and plug are weather resistant, meaning that they are sealed and should survive fine under normal weather conditions, but are not rated for extreme weather such as hurricanes or sever rain. They should not be submerged.
- Is this 3 strands of 300 lights each?The 300 Warm White Starry LED Copper Wire Plug-in String Lights with Timer is sold as one strand with 300 LED lights.
- I bought 3 sets of these do they get really warm are they safe to use hung behind tool fabric for wedding draping on ceiling?They don't get warm at all and should be just fine in that setting.
- Roughly how many lumen will these lights create? Are they bright enough to warmly light a patio or deck?It's 300 Lumens and compliments any setting.
- I know they plug in to a 110V outlet. What voltage goes to the lights? Is it DC or AC.DC
- Can I connect two sets together?No these are not connectable.
- Can these lights be hung behind sheer fabric safely? Example: Windows or pergola with sheersThey certainly can.
- IF they are plugged into a switched outlet, will they come on when the outlet is turned on? I want to plug them into a place that is inaccessible.As long as the lights are left in the on position we see no reason why not.
- 300 Warm White Starry LED Copper Wire Plug-in String Lights with Timer, Can you change the plug in part with the AA or D battery box with timer? So making this string of lights battery operatedThis item is plug in only.
- Would these work well as "twinkle lights" above a wedding reception dance floor? Or are they meant to just be used bunched up like in the picture?They can certainly be outstretched to add ambiance to a setting.
- Are these lightweight wires. I plan to put them on a 6 foot crown of thorns plant. I couldn't use regular christmas lights because they weigh down the branches too much. Thanks.They certainly are. Very, lightweight. the string itself is only about a lb.
- Do you sell battery operated timer stringer lights for outdoor?We do, you can view them in the link below. (Note: The warm and cool white strings are both plug in)
- How do you set the timer to turn on at a certain time and off at a certain time?Press the on button once for timer, twice to make it run continuously and a 3rd time to turn it off.
- How is the six hour timer set? Where can I find instructions please?the first setting (button click) on the battery box will set them to timer mode.
- Do these lights have a dimmer? And are they REALLY warm - i.e., more amber??They're just as pictured though they do not have a dimmer.
- Can these be shortened?No.
- can you plug 2 strands together?These are not connectable.
- You mention a plug in adapter, does it also work on batteries?It does not.
- Do the light automatically turn on the next day at the same time if the timer is set?they certainly do
- How long do these lights last?If handled/stored correctly, they should last about 40,000 hours.
- You show a glass dome and black tray when depicting the copper wire string lights on your home page. Do you sell those glass domes and trays?No those were purchased from Ikea
Vintage Mercury Warm White Festoon Battery String Lights, Strand of 20$34.00 $28.00
Warm White 30 LED Twine Globe Battery String Lights with Timer$29.00
Lit Decor Warm White Flameless Candle and Copper Wire Value Set$55.00 $44.00
Warm White 440 LED Plug-in Connectable Cluster String Lights$58.00 $42.00
Smooth White Tall Resin Taper Candles with Remote, Set of 4$27.00
Large Melted Edge Smooth Wax Flameless Pillars with Remote, Set of 3$34.00
Frosted Warm White Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 50$22.00