- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Q & A
- on the Warm White Connectable Plug-in Garden Light Columns, Set of 4: What is the voltage? What comes with the package? Can several strings run off of 1 power supply?The the Warm White Connectable Plug-in Garden Light Columns, come with four light columns with stakes, one plug, a lead cord with sensor, and cords to connect each of the light columns. You can connect up to five sets from one power supply.
- How long is the wire between each light - meaning, how far apart can they be placed from each other? Also - are you able to replace the bulbs? Thanks.10.2 feet
- ok i am the guy with the cut wire, all connections are tight and good. is there a possilbility that the transformer went bad and if so can i get a replacement ? i have bypassed the cut in the wire by taking the one lamp out of the circut and the oter three are still dim. so i would think it has to be the transformed or somthing with the light sensor.We're happy to have both of those parts sent to you. If you could email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to have your replacement order created and shipped to you immediately.
- i cut one of the wires going to another lihgt. Repaired the cut wire with an wire nut. now all the lights are at half power or not as bright as they were. any sugestions to get the lights back to being as bright as they were ?Sounds like a connection is slightly off somewhere. we'd try realigning the wires at the connection point. Seems to be a bit off.
- I just purchased a few sets of these connecting them to my outdoor gfi outlet. They work great except that the sun sensor doesn't seem to function on both sets. They seem to stay one all day and night no matter how sunny or dark. Am I missing something?We're sorry your having any issue with your purchase. If you email a brief description of your issue along with your order number to email@example.com we'd be happy to help you in any way we can just as soon as we hear back from you. Best Regards, Lights.com Also, if the light sensor is someplace too dark or facing the ground so its no seeing the light, the lights would stay on at all times.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.