- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Light Source
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Max # of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- 3 Strands
- Power Source
- Bulbs Included (Y/N)
- Socket Type
- Bulb Type
- Bulb Cover
- White Plastic
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temp (Kelvin)
- Total String Length (ft)
- MAX Wattage
- Timer (Y/N)
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- UL/ETL Listed
- Special Features/Functions
- Each globe has a hook for simple hanging
- String/ Wire Color
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Width
- Product Height
- Product Diameter
- Product Weight
Q & A
- is it 33.5 feet including the lead wire or 33.5 of lighting + 15.16 feet of extension? thanks!The Warm White Connectable Festoon Plug-in Globe Lights are 33.5 feet including the lead wire.
- Do you have to set the mode at the controller or the light switch and do you have to do it every t me you turn them on? We want them to stay on steady.The desired light function for the Warm White Connectable Festoon Plug-in Globe Lights is set by a button on the plug. The desired light function must be reset with each use.
- Do these come with bulbs?They come with LED nodes that are covered with plastic festoon covers.
- I want to hang these above our patio and leave them there. Are these lights durable enough to leave outside? (this is a repeat. I'd forgotten to include my email address before.)They certainly are.
- Checking out the Festoon Globe lights and wish to know what wattage of these lights as we wish to put them in a lanai...25w
- I bought three sets of your Festoon plug-in globe lights. I connected them to a timer so they come on every night. The problem is when they come back on they go through the whold series of blinking and strobing. I just want them to be on steady. How do I fix my problem?The lights shouldn't strobe or blink, so I would guess the problem is the timer. Try plugging them in directly without the timer and they should stop blinking.
- I'd like to order several strands of the string lights below, but need to know if they can be put on a dimmer switch. Thank you! Warm White Connectable Festoon Plug-in Globe Lights, Strand of 20 Manufacturer's Model: LC003364These are not dimmable
- Relative to question about no blinking or strobing, are these festoon lights just a steady burning light? That's what I'm looking for.they certainly are.
- I just installed some led festoon lights ,the only problem is the controller I just want them to stay on no blinking or strobing. do u make a controller that I can plug in and don't have to change the setting all the time? thanks mikeSadly we don't make anything like that at this time.
Vintage Mercury Warm White Festoon Battery String Lights, Strand of 20$27.00
White Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 4$19.00
Winter White 10 LED Christmas Tree Battery String Lights, Set of 3$22.00
Resin Faux Drip 7" Taper Candles with Remote, Set of 6$21.00
Flameless Warm White LED Frosted Votive Candles, Set of 12$19.00
Slim Flameless Drip Wax Candles, Set of 6$35.00
Black Metal Slat 12" Warm White Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$37.00