- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Laced with 20 color changing LEDs, pinecones, berries, and bulbs, these pre-lit christmas trees are a no-fuss answer to your holiday decorating. Perfect for smaller spaces and low profile celebrations, you can set this mini-tree up in your living room, bedroom, or dorm room this holiday season with minimal set-up.
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
The first one I ordered was never delivered. I contacted them and they sent another one. I was so glad they were still in stock. This is a very pretty tree and well decorated. Well worth the wait and the money I paid for it on sale. I am very fussy when it comes to trees and this is very nice.
Received my little battery operated Christmas tree yesterday and was very happy with the quality of this tree. It was perfect for me to take to the mountains and place it in the RV for our holiday in the mountains. ICan't wait to set it up. Love my little tree!
- When you state in description that burlap bottom can be used with or without holder. I do not quit understand what this means? Also is this tree pre-lit with a sting type of fiber-optic lights or does it contain fiber-optic tips with a so called color changing wheel of sorts? If not would you consider every having something as that in your inventory. Been shopping online for fiber-optic tree, had one years ago & LOVED it, but most so called Christmas type website actually do not put their trees of ANY kind on an after the Holidays sale & very, very expensive, this is my price range and reviews means a lot to me when purchasing. Would LOVE to be a customer of yours have seen several items I like but this is my only question for you. Thank you Nancy DeRiso email@example.com
- is there a lot of assembly for this tree .I returned a tree to another company when i saw it came with a screw driver and 200 pieces?
- I have a tall very skinny pine tree and three mini trees that I'd like to use these fiber optic lights on. If i can't match all the trees together with lights, I have to pass on ordering the mini tree. They all get set up in my dining room on my server with my collection of Santa's and Snowmen. Do you carry these fiber optic lights yet? i have a chance to buy them tomorrow at a christmas shop but they seem a bit high in price.. so I told my husband I would check here first before we finished our shopping tomorrow.
- Is the tree real or artificial?
- How do you open the battery compartment?
- Can this tree be shipped to an APO address? I would like to have it shipped to Afghanistan through an APO address. Thank you
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.