- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Automatic Timer/Off
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Q & A
- I see from other FAQs that you'll be coming out with bases for these candles. May I suggest something that can be placed in/on a window for the holiday season (like with a suction cup or something that maybe hangs)?We agree! We're coming out with a few options for window candle holders, including suction cups and classic candle stick holders with handles in solid metal. The new line of holders and accessories are coming starting this summer, but you can expect the window holders to come closer to fall and the Christmas season.
- Do the flames on the candles actually move?The flames do not actually move but these candles have a flicker effect like a real candle as if it is moving slightly.
- Are there replacement bulbs for these specific candles?There are not, though if the candle is broken if you contact us at email@example.com I'm sure we'd be happy to assist in some way with a replacement.
- Ok, how shy of 1" diameter are these? I bought other candles from you that are .875 and they will not fit securely in my candleabras, they are too thick in diameter. So are these less than .875? ThanksThese are actually 1".1mm in diameter.
- What color exactly are the candles?These candles are white wax with a warm white LED light.
- Hello, I love your flameless candles and would like to order more but need your input before I proceed. I received my order including the taper candles. I had them on for 4 hours and they stopped (I used new batteries) - Would this be a battery issue or is the life of the flame good for only 4 hours and batteries need to be replaced every 4 hours?These candles have a 6-hour timer and should turn off after 6 hours. If you place new batteries in them and it does not correct the issue, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to have new batteries sent to you immediately. But no, the batteries in that item generally last about 100 hours when new.
- Does this come with the base?They do not come with the base. We are going to have a selection of candle holders/bases approximately by the end of May 2017. As of now, here are the taper candles we carry that comes with bases/holders as of now: http://www.lights.com/ivory-vigil-taper-candles-with-glass-candleholders-p-37427.html http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-gold-base-p-33740.html Also comes with a silver base and same version in a Set of 8 with remote.
- I have a fear of lit candles because of poor vision. I was given a pair of crystal candlesticks. I assume the wax tapers that operate with batteries are really wax and not plastic. I want to order some but am a bit hesitant. I am unable to locate any reviews on your products. Are the lighted part LED? I want a flame look but not too dim. Please advise.These candles are made out of real wax. All of our flameless candles are LED. All of our candles have a reasonable brightness. If you are concerned with the brightness of the candles, we recommend for you to look into our taper candles with brightness adjustment.
- I am looking for 10 to 12 flameless candles 12 inches white, for churchWe do not carry any 12 inches in height candles in weight and in a set of 10-12. The tallest candles we carry in white are these: http://www.lights.com/melted-flameless-taper-candles-p-36956.html These candles are 11 inches (tallest tapers) and come in a set of 4.
- Do you sell a remote that can be used with the tall light push activated wax taper candles with timer?These candles are not compatible with remotes.
- Our church is looking for battery operated candles for our pew candelabra that are used during Advent. Can you tell me the base dimension of the push activated wax tapers? Our candelabra can only hold candles that are 1" diameter or less.These are just shy of 1" in diameter.
- if candles are on a timer,Why then do you have to push down on the flame' to Activate???The candles need to be push activated in order to turn them on. Without pushing down on the flame, the candles will stay turned off.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.