- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their ivory, distressed wax exteriors, life-like melted edges and natural faux flicker, this assortment of slim pillar candles mimics the warm ambiance of real candles without the worry of messy drippings or open flame. Includes a remote for ambiance controlled at a distance. For your convenience, the set has a four and eight hour timer feature. Switch to timer, enjoy hours of illumination, and the candles will resume lighting at the same time the next day.
- Set of three distressed, wax, flameless candles, each with a lifelike melted edge and natural flicker
- 2 C alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with a daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 C Batteries Per Pillar Included
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 10"
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 15"
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 6"
- Product Finish (Color)
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- 10 Feature Remote -Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Gives just enough light in
my outdoor lanterns by the pool, beautiful at night, will see how they do in the summer heat..and write a review then...but worth the money..look great, planning to buy more+ Keep reading
I love these candles. The illumination is great and the "C" batteries they use are long lasting. Also, love the remote because I'm going to need it because the two smaller candles won't accept the "Timing Mode"....unfortunate. I'll be using the remote on and off mode for the two smaller candles. Other than that problem....they did not disappoint me.
- Can you interchange different sets that have remotes? I currently received the 8 set with a remote, but would to add taller candles to the grouping
- How long does the battery last in these candles?
- How do I set the timer on the two toned pillar candles. It has a green button that you push to turn on and off. It also has a white button.
- Do you have any LED candles that plug into the wall (or are on a base that plugs into the wall)? I want something that doesn't use batteries.
- Can this set be used outdoors?
- How tall are they?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.