- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulb Cover Material
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- 9 Strands
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer Details
- Total String Length (ft)
Q & A
- How do you power these lights? Do they need special adapter or batteries? Do u sell it?? Thanks!The Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights come with a lead wire that you plug into the wall. They do not need a special adapter or batteries.
- Are they dimmable?They are not dimmable.
- The lights are spaced at what interval? Thanks!They are 1 inch apart.
- If you order longer lengths, can you cut them down to a shorter length with out damaging their performance?It's not something we can suggest as it voids any warranties though we have had customers do it successfully.
- What is the width of the rope? It looks like 1/2" but wanted to confirm. Thanks!Half inch it is.
- Do these lights connect to a standard 120v outlet? Is there a battery pack avail for use with these if an outdoor power source is not readily available?They will work with a 120v outlet though there is no battery pack for it.
- Can these lights be connected to an alternate power source (solar panel, battery pack)?No these are plug in only.
- Is this cuttable? We only need 47 feet. Thanks.It is, though it isn't something we can suggest doing as it would void any warranties on the item.
- for the 26' strands, how long is the lighted part? In other words, does the 26' length include the 2' lead?The lighted part of the strand, not including the lead wire is 24.5 feet.
- Since these cannot be cut, can they be connected with "T" connectors to go two directions off the same strand/plug? Thx!Unfortunately we have no connectors for this item.
- Can you bury rope lights? I want to put them in the ground under glass blocks.Should be fine as long as no dirt gets in them and they aren't suffocated. .
- what is the width of the rope part (not the widest part) thanksThe width of the rope is about 0.5 inches.
- I need a warm white that is not too white to match some other lights in the same area. I can't tell by the picture and have had to return 3 sets so far because they are too white. ThanksThese should be fine but I'd only purchase 1 set at first to be sure you like it before ordering more.
- What is the color temperature and light output (in lumens)?The color temperature on the Warm White rope lights is 2700k. We typically don't measure them by lumens, they are 0.8 wattage.
- Is rope light ready to plug in or do I need an adaptor--and what kind?No adaptor needed. It works right out of the box. Super easy to use and lots of fun!
- Can you cut these to a short length? Also, does it come with connectors to string them end to end?We do not recommend to cut them because it will void the warranty policy but we had customers that successfully attempted.
- If one LED light fails, would the entire chain of lights also fail?If one LED light/ a section fails, the entire strand would not fail.
- Is there any warranty with the rope lights?These rope lights have a 90-day warranty.
- are the tube lights waterproof (submersible on occasion) when the tide comes over the pier? Do you have 100 foot sections?Hi there, These lights are weatherproof, but are not suggested as an alternative to submersible lighting. I would suggest these lights are best for spaces with lower impact water and heavy weather contact (ie: rain, snow)
- What is diameter of the end pieces. I would be running the rope lights through predrilled holes in deck railingsThe ends are 1.25"
- Are the warm white rope lights dimmable? If so, how bright/dim can they go. I want to use behind crown molding to uplight vaulted ceiling, but would like to be able to control brightness.These lights are not dimmable.
- could not find clear notation that this is ready for plug into 120V or what. Also I would like to know how many watts. I consider for use under a shield for down light on a signThis is 120 V ready, each strand contains 0.8 wattage.
- The video of this product (Plasma Warm White Super Bright LED Rope Lights, by LampLust) shows the lights "blinking" on-and-off. Do they have the ability to just stay "on", without the blinking effect? Thank you.They dont blnk. It just looks that way because of the brightness and the quality of the camera
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.