- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulb Cover
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Max Number of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- 8 Strands
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer (Y/N)
- Total String Length (ft)
- 26 feet
- UL/ETL Listed
Q & A
- Is it possible to get a longer lead cable? How thick is the cord part of the lead cable? Thank youThe only lead cable available for the Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights is the 2 foot lead cable. The lead cable is 1/4 of an inch in diameter.
- If sealed with silicone would the perimeter of a backyard pond be an appropriate use for these lights? I would need to attach rope to rock, any suggestions?We do not recommend using the Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights in a space where they could be damaged by water.
- I don't see a spec for lifespan of the LRLHVCW light strings. Are they 10K hours or 50K or something else? My application is for a hollow 10'x4' sign, lit from dusk to dawn, and I wanted to get an estimate on how often we might expect to replace the strings. The sign protects the bulbs from water and wind, but not temperature. Thanks.There is no specified lifespan for the Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights. However, many customers have reported a lifespan of several years with constant use.
- Can these lights be bent 90 degrees? If so how quick or short can/will they bend? i.e. Short or long sweep. If one or more led(s) burn(s) out will the remainder continue to burn?Thanks for your questions. Yes, the Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights can be bent at a 90 degree angle, however the lights are incased in a stiff layer of protective plastic which will not easily stay bent at sharp angles. If a section of the Rope Lights were to go out, the other sections would continue functioning properly. Also, this item comes with a 1 year warranty.
- what country are the rope lights made and any warrantyAll of our products are designed and developed in Brooklyn, but manufactured in China. They carry a One-Year limited warranty.
- I want to light an outdoor bocce if I put lights on both side of the court with a reflective backing will they light a 12 foot pathDefinitely
- How long is one streams for 35 bucks? Thanks Paul26 feet in total. 24 feet of light.
- I have a slate wet bar and want to install under the counter where people sit. Does this rope put out enough light to show slate facing?It certainly does.
- I have 222'(feet) of fencing that is located around my backyard and there's not enough illumination for security. If your longest rope light is 26' I would need (8)26'=208' " not enough " & (9)26'=234' "to much". Do you have 25' lengths and can I connect 9 of them together with a timer?Sadly we do not. However. your total footage with 9 ropes woul be 218.. only the first rope is 26 feet.Every rope after that is only 24 feet of light bringing the amount of rope you'd have to 218 feet in total.
- Can I get a male pin end with a plug end at the other endsadly you cannot.
- Do you have any 6' lengths?16.5 is as short as they come.
- If a dimmer switch was attached to this would it actually be able to dim it? And if so, does it flicker?No this won't work with a dimmer and does not flicker.
- Who is the manufacturer of this product?Lights.com
- Can this rope light be cut to make a smaller length? I am needing 10 ft in length.We don't recommend it as that voids the warranty but yes we have had customers cut it successfully.
- How many lumens output are they?approximately 750
- do these have a switch or do I have to plug them in/out when I want to turn them on/off?They have to be unplugged/plugged in.
- Do your rope led come with electric plug>They certainly do.
- How many watts per string are these??Each string is 19.2 watts.
- can i order custom lemgth?While you can not have your lights custom cut, we do offer a set lengths of 26 ft. and you can connect additional 26ft ropes to get close to your desired length.
- i have a train set (4' x 12') in my cellar that is about 3-1/2' tall and the joist are 8' high. That leaves roughly 4-1/2' in between the two. Would these lights give me enough light around my train set without having trouble seeing when I put the train on the tracks? Also how many would I need?These ropes are 24.5 feet long so 1 set should suffice. They'd certainly be bright enough as well.
- sirs: could you give a total cost on 7 --25' Rope Lights LRLHVCW is it with shipping? . thank youHi there, Before tax, your total is $210. All orders over $150 are valid for free shipping, and you would qualify. All the best.
- what is the lumens per foot of the super bright LED cool whites? LRLHVCWUnfortunately we do not have that information.
- Do these lights run on 12 volt dc power, What is the spacing between the lights. can the strings be splitThe string can not be split, and are powered by 120V Ac. In order to get it to dc, you would need to have a converter (we do not provide these). The length between each light is approximately 1".
- Do you carry this in 3/8 to 1/2 inch diameters and can these lights be used outside year long?These lights can be used outdoors. At this time, we only have .75" D rope lights.
- Can you attach a connect a mini function controller to these lights?We recommend not connecting anything additional to the lights the would add to the maximum wattage used/allowed per rope. Compatibility with plugs may also be an issue.
- do these lights need to warm up? I use a light show program. going to be turning them off and on a lot as music plays.They do not need to warm up
- Do they plug into a regular 110 outlet? is that plug includedYes, plug is included
- How flexible are these lights and what is the diameter of the rope? I am wanting to redo some of our yard ornaments for Christmas.They are about an inch in diameter and fairly pliable. I mean they cant be bent in half. but they can bend quite a bit.
- Are led plasma rope dimmable?These are not dimmable
- The Plasma Cool White Super Bright LED Rope Lights by LampLust appear to be flashing in the video. Is this correct. I want to purchase 3 x 24.5 ft but do not want flashing lights. Also, will connectors be included to connect them to together to plug in to 1 power source?The frame rate of the video was too slow causing the lights to appear as though they are blinking. They don't actually blink.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.