- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
With the assistance of LED and green solar technology, these luminous, durable pavers will require little to no maintenance. Place them, turn them on, and let the sun do all the work. An interior solar panel recharges the battery throughout the day, turning the light on automatically at dusk, and offering you a cool, white glow well into the evening. The pavers have many uses - place them among bricks in your driveway, patio or pathway, mold them with concrete to create flush lights in stairs, or embed them in decorative stones (as shown.)
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- 6-8 hours
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA 1.2V 1000MAH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- Timer Function
Q & A
- Can I get just internal replacement parts without buying a complete unit? thanksThis a long lasting product and rarely needs any maintenance. We do not sell internal replacement parts. The Solar 8" Paver LED Landscape Lights do carry a 3-month limited warranty. For more information, email email@example.com.
- I would like to use several of these scattered within a pathway of brick pavers. Can people walk on them without breaking them? What is the heaviest weight they can withstand thank you. Patti-JoThey can be walked on and can withstand about 250 lbs without issue.
- Is it waterproofThey are not waterproof but are weather resistant. They are good in almost all weather conditions.
- How much does each light weigh?Each landscape light weights 2 pounds.
- Can these be set in concrete? are the batteries on the bottom of the fixture?They can be set in cement but they would need room around them so you can pull them out as the battery is in the bottom of them.
- I purchased 10 of these pavers 2 years ago. They have been a constant problem. They were installed in my driveway and sidewalk. They are "supposed" to be water resistant but that is not the case. Five of these pavers had to be replaced because they absorbed water and rusted internally and quit working. I replaced them because they were over a year old and the guarantee time had passed. They were NOT underwater. They were rained on during the rainey season in Florida where I live. Currently I have 3 not working. Is there a way I can repair them without buying, once again, new ones? The big problem is they leak, contrary to the brochure that they do not under normal wear and tear. I like them but the constant problems are wearing thin. I need your advice. Thanks James L. RutterI'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your lights. I forwarded your issue to our customer service department, and they were not able to find your order number. For immediate assistance, please forward your order number, contact information, and product issue to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd like to help.
- how long do the batteries last?The batteries are rechargeable. They should not need to be replaced for at least a year.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.