- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Q & A
- can you cut a string of lights to make a shorter length and still have the remaining lights stay on? Thanks.We don't recommend making any alterations to the electronics or cords of the products as it will void any warranty and can cause safety concerns.
- Can I use this solar panel with the G16.5 Black connectable string lightNo those panels are only able to connect to these strings http://www.lights.com/solar-christmas-string-lights-p-37009.html
- Is the solar panel top glass or plastic ? and which of your solar lights have glass tops ? Plastic becomes opaque after a while and doesn't capture the sunlight. ThanksThey're all Plastic.
- Hello! We would like our lights to go on at dusk (sounds like that is what this does), and go off at 11pm. Can we set the time for it to go off? Thanksthey will go on at dusk though they won't go off until they run out of charge. (unless turned off manually)
- Is it possible to have these turn on at dusk for a set amount of time and then back on before dawn for a set amount of time?They will turn on at dusk on their own. Generally they stay lit for about 6 hours after that.
- Is the solar panel defective if the lights come on but go back off in 10-15 minutes ?It sounds like it could use a new rechargeable battery.
- Is it possible to put together 100' of your string lights and power them with solar?certainly, each panel can power up to 180' or 6 strings.
- what is a 6 hour cycling timer? Does that mean it will automatically turn off after 6 hours?Correct.
- i have a question I have bought these string light sets before but I seem like the solar panels don't last. I have 3 sets of lights a new 2 panels but the panels don't last after 3 days in the sun they still don't work. I believe they r about a year old and one was never use. Should this common?No we do have an updated model that has none of the issues of the previous model. This version has been wonderfully quality tested.
- I would like to use rope lights as under the cabinet lighting in the kitchen (for mood, not task lighting) with the connectable solar panel in the kitchen window. Advice? Caveats?Make sure its well lit.
- do you have it submersible? Waterproof? Thank you. Item: URL; http://www.lights.com/solar-panel-p-37341.htmlNo
- Do you happen to know which option of the 8 patterns is just "on"? I was having trouble with the options and it's a disco party in my chicken coop right now....The last of the 8 settings is steady "on"
- Can I use this solar panel system to connect my existing LED lights, essentially converting them from "plug in LEDs" to "solar powered" LEDs? If so, I will order. I am trying to convert all of my holiday lighting to solar-environmentally friendly without being a Scrooge. ThanksThese panels are only compatible with our connectable string/rope lights (seen below) If you have those they'd connect just fine. If not than no these wouldn't work for your needs. http://www.lights.com/warm-white-100-led-strand-for-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16823.html http://www.lights.com/cool-white-100-led-rope-light-for-connectable-system-p-36616.html
- Are the batteries in these solar panels "replaceable?" It looks like they are, which would make them much better than previous type.They certainly are.
- On the description for these lights http://www.lights.com/cool-white-rope-light-connectable-system-p-36616.html?xsell=1, it says you can only connect up to six, but the solar panel says 14. Are these lights not compatible?The factory does state 14 can be connected to it. We do not suggest that as the draw would be a bit much on the lights but it is certainly the correct item.
- Will this charge that rope lighting I bought from you. The ones that you advertise to connect up to 222 led lights (9 rope lights)These are compatible with either of the ropes in the link below http://www.lights.com/cool-white-100-led-rope-light-for-connectable-system-p-36616.html http://www.lights.com/color-changing-rope-lights-connectable-system-p-36619.html
- Which LED lights can be connected to this and does it require any additional parts?Its connectable to any of the items below and nothing else is required to operate it. http://www.lights.com/multicolor-100-led-strand-for-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16825.html http://www.lights.com/color-changing-100-led-rope-lights-for-connectable-system-p-36619.html And http://www.lights.com/cool-white-rope-light-connectable-system-p-36616.html
- is this solar panel compatible with the color changing 100 led rope light form connectable system?They certainly are
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.