- Solar Powered
- Color Changing or Amber Option
- Glass Jar
Solar Mason Jar with Yellow and Color Change option by LampLust
Light up your next outdoor party or garden with this rechargeable solar mason jar. Choose between yellow or color changing to set the mood. Perfect for gardens, lawns, patios, walkways, etc.
- Mason Jar with solar rechargeable battery
- 6.25" height x 4" width x 4" depth
- RGB / Off / Yellow switch inside of jar
- Uses 1 AA Ni-Cd rechargeable battery (included)
- Lifetime of LED bulb is over 10,000 hours
- Direct sunlight required to charge battery
- Place in window or anywhere with access to the sun
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off in daylight
- Catalog #: LAM16896
- Manufacturer's Model: SMJ12
Similar items you may like:
White Solar Boaters Lantern - Oval$34.99 $29.99
Solar Bubble Glass Lantern - Amber$38.99 $34.99
Element LED Touch Table Lamp$84.99
Icicle Soft Glow Table Lamp by Lumisource$70.99
Jelly Light$70.00 $65.00
Bump Rechargeable Lantern$130.00 $58.00
LED Color Changing Rechargeable Ice Bucket with Remote Control$89.99 $45.00
Customers Also Purchased
- Saturday 01 March, 2014
- Verified via Ekomi
by connie k.
out side for glow at night
- Thursday 20 February, 2014
- Verified via Ekomi
by Ashley P.
I use this by the corner of my patio and I've used it as decoration prop. I love that it's solar and I don't need to worry about timers or switching it on and off...
- Tuesday 14 January, 2014
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Frances C.
Good quality. Haven't used them yet. Saving them for summer.
- Load more... Write a review
Find answers about this product or add a new one. Simply enter your question below and hit the submit button.
- Is there a flickering aspect to this light??? Or is it a steady light? How is the color changing started? I want to purchase this for a light sensitive person, to use as a calming device. Thank you.The mason jars do not flicker, They have a very soothing steady glow. The color changing is started by lifting the top. Underneath is a switch that says RGB (Red, green, blue) Just switch the on switch to that and let the color changing begin. Have a great day, Michael Barreto Customer service representative.
- Ordered 2 thru Amazon. Opened first one and it rattled. Tried to attach gizmo to inside of jar. Should this have come off and will it effect operation? Should jar be left open so sun hits the panels or can it be latched shut? Directions weren\'t best...have no idea where battery is!I\'m not exactly sure which Gizmo thing your referring to, But the light can be charged with the lid closed. You just have to make sure the glass is always clean or it could affect the items ability to charge. The battery is located just under the on/off switch. You have to life it from the rubber to see it.