- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Bulb Cover Material
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- Special Features/Functions
- 8 Functions
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Push Activated
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
- Total String Length (ft)
Q & A
- How many hours will they stay on?The Soft White 200 LED Clear Strand Battery String Lights run on an automatic 6 hour timer. This means when you plug them in, they will stay on for 6 hours, and then shut off for the next 18 hours. This cycle will automatically repeat. The lights are powered by 4 AA batteries (not included), and the batteries can last up to 25 days.
- What is the weight of the whole strung with batteries included? I'm planning on hanging them 65feet across of fire hall trying to figure out what weight of command hooks I would have to use. THANK YOUThe weight of the Soft White 200 LED Clear Strand Battery String Lights is 1.1 lbs.
- How do I reset the timer so that the "on period" is 7pm to 1am? It is currently out of sequence.If you want them to turn on every day at 7pm, you just need to turn them on at 7pm and the 6-hour timer will start from that time everyday and turn off at 1am.
- We have 12V landscape lighting in the yard. Do you have LED lights, like LC003018 that can be connected to 12V? Want to wrap them up palm trees. Thank You.Here is a link to all of our 12 V string lights http://www.lights.com/plug-string-lights-p-37011.html
- Hi, What is the continuous run time for this 67 ft-200LED string on 4 AA batteries? I need these to run continuously for an 8 hour event. Is the timer function optional? Thank you!It is not.
- If one bulb goes out do the rest stay on?They certainly do.
- I must have received a defective set of lights. I do not see any tab near the battery pack, installed brand new batteries, and they do not work. Very Disappointed.If you send a copy of your order number to email@example.com we'd be happy to assist you with your purchase in any way we can. Best Regards, Lights.com
- I work for an interior plant contracting Co. We also offer purchase/lease on holiday decorations. I have a customer that is wanting battery operated lights in their 15' tree and am wondering if you offer wholesale pricing.We certainly do.
- We are considering a large purchase for a wedding. Are there discounts or coupons available?We are able to create individual quotes for bulk orders of 6 units or more. We'll be happy to quote you for your order, you can give us a call at 866.490.9358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I see some questions about lights not coming on when batteries are installed. We would like to use these for a wedding where they will be primary lighting along with table candles. I can't afford to have lights that don't work 100% of the time. Do you test them before shipping? What is your return or replacement policy? How long does it take to get an order if a replacement is needed? Sorry for several questions but we're on a limited budget and needed to spend money cautiously. Thanks! Also, is there a discount currently with Lights.com?A discount coupon has just been emailed to you. Replacements usually arrive within 1 week and we do not test every item before shipping.
- the lights only turn on for a second in segments then turn off. There is no pull tab to pull and the batteries are brand new. The strand is brand new and just was taken out of the box.If you email us with your order number at email@example.com we'd be happy to assist you with your purchase in any way we can.
- i bought these lights & they work fine, but one problem, there is no way to turn them off other than to take one battery out, plus no instructions at all. all the different phases work fine, but why was there no shut off phase on the button ?To turn the lights off you only need to hold in the on button for approximately 5 seconds. If that doesn't work please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief description of your issue along with your order number and we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can. Best Regards, Lights.com
- lights do not come on once batteries installed--is there something else that needs to be done or did I get a defective string?Make sure to pull out the tab from the batteries and then push the power button
- Are these on a curtain or is that an example of how they can be used. Is it one continuous strand or segments -how many in each segment?Hi there, this is an example of how they can be used. Please reference images 3 and 4 of the product for images of the lights without decoration. This is one continuous strand of 200 LEDs (approx. 67 ft.).
- are they weather proof? can they be put outside even in rain?They certainly can.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.