- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of twelve flameless candles creates the subtle, inviting ambiance tea lights are known for without the worry of messy drippings, quick burn-out, or open flame. Features a durable plastic exterior, a crisp, white glow, and a remote for customized ambiance from a distance. Arrange along a centerpiece, bookshelf, dining table or porch for a charming glow.
- Set of twelve durable tea lights with a bright, inviting glow and a natural flicker - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- 1 CR2032 lithium battery included with each light
- Includes a remote for customized ambiance at a distance
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 3000K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Neutral (white)
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Included Plus 24 Extra Batteries
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These tea lights are great! I needed a white glow, not amber, to use in the steeple of a small miniature church house that my husband made. It is perfect & I love the remote control! The set also comes with another whole set of batteries! Works great with the whole set or using them individually! Thinking of ordering another set! Love them!
I never use this word, but these are just that.
The fact that they don't all turn off at the same time is so fun, never in the same order, makes me giggle every time and my 20 year old son turns them on just to enjoy the "turning off" part...+ Keep reading
Seriously, these are great, not too bright, subtle flickering and SAFE, I like to be able to put them close to anything without worrying about fire!
Excellent price,fast shipping and friendly customer service!
that's how business is done!
Nice WHITE light as opposed to the typical golden amber.
These Look great in my glass candle globes.+ Keep reading
- I just want to confirm: 1. Is the light actually white? A lot of these types of lights say white or warm white, but are actually orange or amber in color. 2. If I place these in a lantern, are they acceptable to use outdoors?The Soft White LED Battery Tea Lights have the LED temperature of 3000k meaning that the LED light are indeed white and not yellow or amber. With some lights that have the description of warm white (yellow-orange or amber color), usually have the LED temperature of 2200K-2400K. In other words, the higher the LED temperature is, the whiter the LED light is. Yes, you are able to place these tea lights inside a lantern. The tea lights are made out of resin which can be used outdoors. However, we do not recommend for them to be placed outside during heavy rain, windy or any bad weather.
- I am looking for battery operated, remote controlled tea lights that require you to use a screw driver to take the batteries in and out. I have kids and don't want them to be able to get the batteries out. Do you sell these? If so, what items contain battery compartments that can only be opened with screwdrivers? Thanks!The Soft White LED Battery Tea Lights with Remote are battery secured. There is a screw to secure the batteries on the bottom of each tea light. The tealights are already packaged with the batteries within the product, there is a plastic security tag that you would need to remove in order to activate the tea lights.
- What is dimension of the candle ?
- Can multiple sets be controlled by the same remote?
- what is the range of remote control?
- Hello, Are those steady lights or flickering? If so, is there an option to switch from steady to flicker? Thank you, Best, Catrin
- How many hours does one tea light with timer run on one battery?
- Despite having a remote control feature, do the lights have to be turned off manually so the batteries don't run out?
- Are replacement batteries available throughout the year?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.