- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Neutral (white)
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Included Plus 24 Extra Batteries
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
Q & A
- I just want to confirm: 1. Is the light actually white? A lot of these types of lights say white or warm white, but are actually orange or amber in color. 2. If I place these in a lantern, are they acceptable to use outdoors?The Soft White LED Battery Tea Lights have the LED temperature of 3000k meaning that the LED light are indeed white and not yellow or amber. With some lights that have the description of warm white (yellow-orange or amber color), usually have the LED temperature of 2200K-2400K. In other words, the higher the LED temperature is, the whiter the LED light is. Yes, you are able to place these tea lights inside a lantern. The tea lights are made out of resin which can be used outdoors. However, we do not recommend for them to be placed outside during heavy rain, windy or any bad weather.
- I am looking for battery operated, remote controlled tea lights that require you to use a screw driver to take the batteries in and out. I have kids and don't want them to be able to get the batteries out. Do you sell these? If so, what items contain battery compartments that can only be opened with screwdrivers? Thanks!The Soft White LED Battery Tea Lights with Remote are battery secured. There is a screw to secure the batteries on the bottom of each tea light. The tealights are already packaged with the batteries within the product, there is a plastic security tag that you would need to remove in order to activate the tea lights.
- What is dimension of the candle ?The dimensions of each Soft White LED Battery Tea Light is 1.5" in diameter by 1.5" in height.
- Can multiple sets be controlled by the same remote?All of the sets of Soft White LED Battery Tea Lights with Remote have remotes set to the same frequency and as long as they are the same product, the remotes are interchangeable.
- what is the range of remote control?8-10 feet.
- Hello, Are those steady lights or flickering? If so, is there an option to switch from steady to flicker? Thank you, Best, CatrinThese candles have a soft flicker, nothing too rapidly that can bother your eyes. Unfortunately, it is only the soft flicker.
- How many hours does one tea light with timer run on one battery?They run approximately 45 hours.
- Despite having a remote control feature, do the lights have to be turned off manually so the batteries don't run out?I'm sure that wouldn't hurt. Taking them out altogether would save them even more. But neither method should be necessary.
- Are replacement batteries available throughout the year?Our replacement policy is within 90 days of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.